Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ice Cream Truck Issue :: End of Summer Event - Android only

Refresh over and over

Everything I touch the game refreshes. Don't blame me or my phone for this bull. I have planted 5 times the same crop. Opened another slot on the truck 10 time. Anytime we get new items this happens we use gems we lose that item. Do not tell me to do this or that fix your stuff.

Just take that truck off my farm. Ticks me off 15 more time I have opened that spot. Again it refreshes. So p

Host(ess)

Ice Cream Truck Issue :: End of Summer Event - Android only

Help. When I try to open more slots in the ice cream truck (for the end of summer event for Android), the hen comes and the game refreshes, causing to lose the progress. Appears to be a glitch. If I do not open a new slot, the game works fine, without any issues. Can TL please check and fix this?

Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vjd007 View Post
    Help. When I try to open more slots in the ice cream truck (for the end of summer event for Android), the hen comes and the game refreshes, causing to lose the progress. Appears to be a glitch. If I do not open a new slot, the game works fine, without any issues. Can TL please check and fix this?

Thanks.
    The same happens to me, i am unable to get a 3 slot to open on the ice cream truck.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here😕

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by vjd007 View Post

Thanks.
    My problem is the same. I can't add slots.

New Resident
    Same thing with me too

Rhino Keeper
    Dunno if my post is for here. Just finished the mini challenge A La Whoa. Wanted to put the brown ice scoops from my cellar...a refreshed (with chicken on screen) came. Now my brown ice scoops are gone. Not in my cellar but got the next mini challenge Go Lucas, It's Sherbert Day 😡
    Last edited by FunkyJM; 09-24-15 at 08:46 AM.

Thanks for the reports! Is this still happening in your game? If so, can you specify which items appear to be causing the game to refresh?
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Rhino Keeper
    I completed the goal 16 chocolate syrup 8 brownies 8 brownie ala modes i think.. Anyways i was suppose to get the vanilla scoop as a prize the game refreshed and i lost my vanilla scoop.
    For the past week my game has been refreshing a lot too.. Very frustrating cause i have to keep redoing. Luckily haven't lost gem items, but i would like my vanilla scoop.. Worked hard to earn it. Thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast