Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery story 2

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deezydeuxx View Post
    It says its not availible in my country which is weird cause im in america...
    It has not been released in the United States yet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hoping this game is released soon i really would like to play.

Farm Supplier
    I keep getting asked to install Bakery Story 2 and I cannot because it's only available in the Philippines. Bummer!!

Executive Chef
    If if is anything like rs2, then no no no.

It just released in US! will anyone be playing this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnipowerz View Post
    It just released in US! will anyone be playing this?
    Is it like restaurant 2? If so, then absolutely not.

Executive Chef
    I can install the Bakery Story 2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	144.6 KB 
ID:	25691

Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	25693

Size:	274.4 KB 
ID:	25699

Views:	59 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	25700
    Last edited by Bakerling; 11-05-15 at 11:22 PM.

Ugh I really hope this game won't replace the original Bakery Story!!
    To me it's just as unappealing as RS2 is. Please don't remove the original
    Add me in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ID: KandeeGameOne

Farm Supplier
    I've been playing but I like bakery story 1 better. Bakery story 2just seems like resturant story 2. I don't understand in creating a second version of the games. Why not just make the original ones better? A lot of people spent a lot of money over the years on these games. Eventually all the original games will end up like farm story 1 , fashion story is already headed that way😞

New Resident
    I'm going to persevere with it for a bit, but I'm a tad disappointed that Storm8 chose to go back to the 'pay per item' model, rather than the 'per style' a la Restaurant 2, which seems fairer to me, as it'll save you gems - and therefore real money - in the long run (if you purchase a floor style for 100 gems, say, then once you get past 9 X 10 you're quids in). Storm8 seem to be becoming as mercenary as Nanobit (but at least Storm give you your IAPs).

It's also EXTREMELY buggy (has one update, but I've no idea what the feck it fixed). I've had a bakery full of invisible customers, and floor tiles stuck on the basic clay; I've had to buy ingredients several times before it realises they're bought; customers walking through walls, counters, chairs, tables, and a closed door- is this a belated Hallowe'en edition…? Are they ghosts…?

Something else I've been nagging Storm for is an 'are you sure' prompt; the amount of gems I've wasted by accidentally hitting a purple button - I've another restaurant game I play occasionally which forces you to tap the gem button a second time to confirm you want to spend them, I feel this ought to be mandatory for these types of game - especially when many appeal to kids.

I do like the fact that drinks are now being drunk rather than eaten, but it's not consistent - neither is eating (mousse being eaten with a knife and fork, for example, or biscuits with a spoon).

It's high time Storm began listening to its players, especially as they'd be nothing without us. I'm on DLA (UK disability benefit) because I'm unable to work, and Storm should realise that there could be many more like me, because we've got more free time to play, but we don't have the disposable income. Storm's CEO probably drives a platinum-plated Roller with seats upholstered with the finest calfskin, and a water cooler full of the finest single malt. Nah, scratch the Roller, it'll be Lotus Elise or an Aston Martin. �� <--- Storm8's CEO

Right now, I don't have a computer, so my iPad is everything. I'd like to believe that Storm cared, but I feel that's a forlorn hope…☹️ I'm also stuck in bed with an ME flare, so there's nowt else I can do.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast