Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery story 2

Bakery story 2

I started bakery story 2 this week. I am having problems with Liam, the special customer, who you have to click on to get items for upgrading your bakery. I keep on clicking on him but nothing happens.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Have you noticed when you need to cook macaroons etc on the different oven, it doesn't show up and there is a pink scribble thing when it's ready.

This is a bug right?

Executive Chef
    I don't even remember installing Bakery Story 2 yet I got a goal today to reach level 7 for 3 gems, which is usually the follow up goal after installing. Is that perhaps Hometown Bakery renamed? I installed that one when I was prompted in the past but that was under Squall Games and not Storm8. Anyway, there's a BS2 app under the drop down menu (which coincidentally bears the same icon as Hometown Bakery) but when I try to install from there, it says not available in my country. So confused here... not sure how to finish that goal.

Last edited by PepperWoo; 09-18-15 at 04:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I don't even remember installing Bakery Story 2 yet I got a goal today to reach level 7. Is that perhaps Hometown Bakery renamed? I installed that one when I was prompted in the past but that was under Squall Games and not Storm8. Anyway, there's a BS2 app under the drop down menu (which coincidentally bears the same icon as Hometown Bakery) but when I try to install from there, it says not available in my country. So confused here... not sure how to finish that goal.

There are two. Hometown Bakery and Bakery Story 2 but I've been playing Hometown Story and the goal said "Reach Level 7 in Bakery Story 2" so I've just got to this level and I got my 3 gems.

Can someone please confirm that Bakery Story 2 and Hometown Bakery are the same game? I'm more confused now!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    There are two. Hometown Bakery and Bakery Story 2 but I've been playing Hometown Story and the goal said "Reach Level 7 in Bakery Story 2" so I've just got to this level and I got my 3 gems.

Can someone please confirm that Bakery Story 2 and Hometown Bakery are the same game? I'm more confused now!
    No such goal and no such app. Are you guys on iOS or android?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    No such goal and no such app. Are you guys on iOS or android?
    I had a pop up earlier saying "reach level 7" and now it's saying "reach level 10" I'm only playing for the gems.

We are both on android and there is a way to get this app but cannot post this here. It goes against their rules and could be banned.

I'm not sure why they are named two different games if I got my gems playing Hometown Bakery when it says Bakery Story 2.....!

Grand Emperor
    I had a pop up earlier saying "reach level 7" and now it's saying "reach level 10" I'm only playing for the gems.

We are both on android and there is a way to get this app but cannot post this here. It goes against their rules and could be banned.

I'm not sure why they are named two different games if I got my gems playing Hometown Bakery when it says Bakery Story 2.....!
    I'm on iOS. I tried searching for both names but it's not in store. Sorry I'm afraid I'm not able to be of any help. Hopefully someone can post an answer to help you.

Executive Chef
    Hopefully someone will have an answer soon. It reminds you of RS2

Executive Chef

Yeah I see a Hometown Bakery app on that drop down list too with a similar icon. I tried installing that one since you said it works but now it says item not found as opposed to not available in my country when clicking Bakery Story 2. Weird stuff going on around here...

It says its not availible in my country which is weird cause im in america...
    ♡♡Add mee, i play bakery story & restaurant story! both @deezydeuxx, however i have lots of neighbors so i dont tip daily & i only gift parts♡♡

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast