Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery story 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    The game is not opening. I force close and restarted my iphone and still doesn't load
    Me too! Must be a bug on Their end

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonth View Post
    Me too! Must be a bug on Their end
    Now it finally loaded. I deleted app and reinstalled...

It feels like they haven't really learned anything. Just like with the original, I spent most of my gems by accident. There's no confirmation when you hit the wrong button, and there's no way to just view decorations. The minute you tap someplace to see how it looks, you've bought it. And it doesn't seem like there's any way to get more gems for free.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KandeeGameOne View Post
    The original RS and BS games are more fun because decorating etc is just so much easier. I've made it to Level 24 in Restaurant Story 2 before deleting it recently. The concept of collecting ingredients is the most annoying thing to me. Plus there's just too much going on. Expanding, unlocking new Stores, unlocking new ingredients, increasing pantry size, events etc.etc. I can see how some people might enjoy this, but it's just way too different from the original games for me.
    As for what eve11432 said about making the original games better: I feel like it's been going downhill for a very long time. A few years ago there was a Halloween version where all the customers wore costumes and the background/neighborhood was decorated as well. Now they don't even bother with stuff like this anymore. Why?
    It would be nice to know if S8 plans on keeping the original BS and RS games. So far I've only used gems that I got when installing other S8 games, but I was planning on actually buying some should there be nice christmas items this year.
    I'd be super sad if RS and BS would be 'neglected' and removed. I love playing them and decorating. It's weird because I'm an adult (I'm sure many players are!) but nevertheless enjoy these games so much
    The new BS and RS games just feel different and I'm not a fan of it

Excuse my incoherent rambling, I'm just worried BS2's release will mean the end (sooner or later) of BS1
    Actually this is exactly what I am worrying about, I don't want BS or FS removed. BS2 look ugly, plus too complicated and time consuming, I just Tried it, and it is not worth it.

Anyway, I don't think they will announce anything about removing the original apps... They will just let them there...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Had hard time loading game..
    I agree. Take too much time to load the game. Slow processing.
    Last edited by Bakerling; 11-08-15 at 10:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    I managed to complete the goal for this game.
    Install can get 6 gems. Next need to play and reach level 7 and get 3 more gems.
    Continue to reach level 10 to get 3 more gems. And finally reach level 16 to get 3 gems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	334.6 KB 
ID:	25774 this is my bakery for this bakery story 2

Rhino Keeper
    I, for one, have really enjoyed playing RS2!! I was getting extremely bored with the original story games, and RS2 seems to have more strategy to it, which I like. I'm happy to give BS2 a go, but I'm experiencing a few glitches:

- purchased items (particularly floor tiles) keep vanishing and reverting back to a previous design. This has happened several times where I need to keep purchasing the same items over and over. I don't believe it's a synch issue, as too much time elapses before reverting back to some former design.

- delivery orders that can't be delivered. I keep pressing the "deliver" button, but nothing happens (no reward given). So, I have to resort to closing out the delivery orders only to open it back up to see that order is gone and the "new order" timer is ticking down. It's a bummer to go through the motions, and not receive a reward! This has happened 5 times.

- can't use quick serves (oven mitts) to quick sell items on counters. I received an oven mitt from a delivery order, and tried to use it to quick sell some food to clear a counter. It takes me to the "log into Facebook" pop-up. I'm not connecting my game to FB, but should be able to use earned mitts without it, correct?

Suggestions to improve the game:

- please consider selling floor/wall/table & chair decor as styles and not as a-la-carte items. This is one of the great things about RS2!!

- I'm not sure if the neighborhood/social component is set to start at a higher level (I'm currently level 12) or if the neighborhood network is still in the development phase, but this would be a great addition sooner rather than later! The social aspect of these games help to keep me interested and engaged!

Those are my two cents for now! All in all, I think the game is visually appealing & I like the wide variety of decor to choose from! Work out the glitches & give me some neighbors & I just might stay the course!
    Last edited by 441sogo; 11-08-15 at 01:15 PM.
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

RE: Bakery Story 2 - Bug of increasing pantry storage from 50 to 60

Currently, my pantry size is at 50. I finally received the covered jar with the red and white ribbon, and I already had the 5 thank you notes and the 2 shelves to complete the increase in storage of my pantry. Prior to receiving the covered jar with the red and white ribbon, it stated that the pantry storage would increase to 60 if I used 8 gems for the last needed item, the covered jar; however, now its states that my pantry will increase to 40 thus my pantry size will not increase to 60 but decrease by 10 as my current pantry size is 50! I not inclined to press the increase storage button because I'm having enough trouble with only having a pantry size of 50 and only 40 would make things extremely difficult. I have written on forum repeatedly about several bugs but I have yet to ever receive a response from the Storm 8 moderators. I would be greatly appreciated if I could receive a response.

I am currently playing on an iPhone 5S.

New Resident
    I'm playing BS2 and have to say it's not as good as RS2 which I love. As for a response from TL or S8 I don't think they're interested in what we want or think....so therefore we will just be left dangling as always?!
    I also have a glitch in BS2 but it's in my favour so I will enjoy it while I can...the annoying thing is the FB connect thing...at this rate I will be level 50 before that happens!

Fashion Designer
    I prefer the complexities of Bakery Story 2 to the utter boredom I felt with the original game (which I deleted as soon as I met the additional gem requirements). Kudos to the developers! Am considering keeping this around for a while!

My game seems to have a problem, though... it seems to be filled with invisible customers. The door opens and closes constantly, but my bakery is empty! If I exit and return, I will have money waiting for me, but I have not noticed the total increasing while I have been playing. I am not receiving thank yous or tips, because I can't see any customers...

I have already force closed multiple times, as well as restarted my phone. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
    JaymieB2

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast