Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery story 2

Hey Storm8 Team! I just had a concern about the rewards I get in the Novice Mastery of recipes. Coz everytime I got the reward and I Reset the game, the new ewards is gone. Like it's robbed. It's really hard to Master every recipe so I hope that you should fix this soon. Thank you. God Bless.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLenard View Post
    Hey Storm8 Team! I just had a concern about the rewards I get in the Novice Mastery of recipes. Coz everytime I got the reward and I Reset the game, the new ewards is gone. Like it's robbed. It's really hard to Master every recipe so I hope that you should fix this soon. Thank you. God Bless.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Thanks! I just sent an email. Hoping for a quick response.

Hey Storm8 team
    I've been playing bakery story 2 for a while now and i noticed that whenever the reward on delivering an order is coins that money never gets added to the sum of money i have, so basically i end up not winning anything from that order and it takes me much longer to get enough money to expand or learn new recipes.
    also, when i'm buying ingredients to make a dish, sometimes after i've bought all the ingredients and gone back to the stove, the "Buy Now" for gyms is still there and i mistakenly press it and lose those gyms, even though i already bought the ingredients using coins and did not need to use the "Buy Now" option. so basically i've lost i think over 20 gyms!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBakeryM View Post
    Hey Storm8 team
    I've been playing bakery story 2 for a while now and i noticed that whenever the reward on delivering an order is coins that money never gets added to the sum of money i have, so basically i end up not winning anything from that order and it takes me much longer to get enough money to expand or learn new recipes.
    also, when i'm buying ingredients to make a dish, sometimes after i've bought all the ingredients and gone back to the stove, the "Buy Now" for gyms is still there and i mistakenly press it and lose those gyms, even though i already bought the ingredients using coins and did not need to use the "Buy Now" option. so basically i've lost i think over 20 gyms!

will do, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    And how long does it take for them to answer us effectively? I emailed this support on December 23 and received only that sad automated answer saying they are so busy, please go to the forums and try to answer your issues there...

But I know you won't, because the problem involves gems. Every time a new game/version is available with gems as rewards the gems are given to my other games, but not to this super bugged BS2. And consequently the following progressive goals won't show either! One of the big failures of this BS2, there's no way to earn gems from the game itself, like the other games...

I wonder... the video about Storm8 facilities gives an impression of happy people working in a cool environment... maybe the people who answer for the support are overwhelmed and estranged in a depressive place?

What I know is, I should have won at least 48 gems since day 1. The other certainty is, this is not a game to invest real cash, never. In the bakery 1, where the customers eat very slowly, I never stop cooking, in the name of the gems. I have more than 1 million dishes there, could stop playing for three months maybe, before my counters got empty. Now with this BS2 I don't have the stimulus, exactly as so many people have complained in this forum... Complaints that were never attended, by the way! The only one I saw a result was the lack of goals, then the goal came, maybe 70% of it using gems! Gems were never awarded and the game is not worth to spend, so we are walking in a circles! Email the support, then the support asks you to go to the forum! Who would spend more than 50 gems to get some awkward Christmas garlands, OMG, OMG!!!!

We are your customers! Your success and jobs depend on us! Make us happy! Attend our fair requests! Be transparent! Play fair! Remove the gem traps from all of your games! Stop ignoring us!

Thank you

Grand Emperor
    The email which you have received is an automated acknowledgement of your email with your ticket number. I am sorry but I think you may be mistaken. It says to check the forum if you have questions on game play. It doesnt direct you to forum for your issues.

It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for Support to revert. There may be a slight delay due to 2 major holidays. You should be hearing from an agent soon. Please follow up with your email and ticket number. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Will you be removing the holiday goal now? I have 33 cookie cutters I can't remove from my pantry and I really could use the space. You can't get anymore holiday spirit to do anything.

Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonth View Post
    Will you be removing the holiday goal now? I have 33 cookie cutters I can't remove from my pantry and I really could use the space. You can't get anymore holiday spirit to do anything.

Thank you!
    The cookie cutters should be removed soon. They are not taking up any space in your pantry that is why you cannot remove them.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast