Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bakery Story Offline?

Fashion Designer
    It's working for me again as well! And my gems are OK!

game offline?

Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Is the server offline right now or something, because it keeps telling me to connect to the internet. My wifi is working fine and I tried my cellular data and neither are being recognized by the game right now. I haven't had a problem like this before and I haven't recently updated or installed anything new to my phone. I'm on IOS. Anyone else experiencing this?
    This same thing is happening to me, and has been for about 2 days now. All my other Storm8 games are fine. I have deleted and reinstalled Bakery Story twice, on my iPad running iOS 10. Each time I try to start it, I get music, then the message pops up about 'no internet' etc.

What could be wrong and what can I do to fix it please?

Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koselig View Post
    This same thing is happening to me, and has been for about 2 days now. All my other Storm8 games are fine. I have deleted and reinstalled Bakery Story twice, on my iPad running iOS 10. Each time I try to start it, I get music, then the message pops up about 'no internet' etc.

What could be wrong and what can I do to fix it please?

Thanks!
    Oh dear I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Can you try checking the app settings? It's possible there may be some setting active for Bakery Story that is inactive for your other games (or vice versa) that may be causing the problem. Additionally, have you tried restarting your iPad and relaunching Bakery Story?

If neither helps address your issue, please reach out to support via the forums (link in my signature). I hope this can be resolved quickly for you!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Oh dear I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Can you try checking the app settings? It's possible there may be some setting active for Bakery Story that is inactive for your other games (or vice versa) that may be causing the problem. Additionally, have you tried restarting your iPad and relaunching Bakery Story?

If neither helps address your issue, please reach out to support via the forums (link in my signature). I hope this can be resolved quickly for you!
    thanks, I tried those things but it's still asking for an internet connection so I used the support link
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-11-17 at 07:25 PM. Reason: removed support correspondence

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koselig View Post
    thanks, I tried those things but it's still asking for an internet connection so I used the support link
    Hi koselig,

Due to forum rules, I've removed your ticket number and your correspondence with support. I will forward your ticket number to see if a CM can help you out and keep you updated via PM - thanks for your patience!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12