Thread: Game keeps crashing!

Game keeps crashing!

Especially when harvesting animals. I lose valuable items! Anyone else?

Sorry to hear about that! Try closing any apps you have running in the background. This should free up some resources and improve the performance on older devices. Hope this helps!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Especially when harvesting animals. I lose valuable items! Anyone else?
    Mine kept doing it to, but recently it's every few seconds, it's driving me mad!! Any suggestions??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyshed View Post
    Mine kept doing it to, but recently it's every few seconds, it's driving me mad!! Any suggestions??
    i think TL has solved this problem or they are solving the current issue because my game is going okay now, i mean since yesterday and no longer shut itself down. kind of lighter and easier for me to walk around my farm today than a couple of days ago, which was very difficult to me even for checking my newspaper, and took ages for me to open my own shop. restart your device now hopefully it helps to solve your issue.

Fashion Designer
    Nope. I'm still having issues. Especially when trying to set food in silos & harvesting/planting food. It freezes, then resets & I have to harvest or reset food to silos all over again, then it freezes up again. It is maddening. Ready to stop playing this game as I can't get anything done
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Nope. I'm still having issues. Especially when trying to set food in silos & harvesting/planting food. It freezes, then resets & I have to harvest or reset food to silos all over again, then it freezes up again. It is maddening. Ready to stop playing this game as I can't get anything done
    try to close all apps running behind. play the only one you want to play. having a stable and strong connection is very important. delete unnecessary apps/game you never use. give your device some space of memory. when harvesting, if i use my mobile connection, it's maddening yes, but when i am home and using my wi-fi i have no issue. if you still want to go, then i shall say thank you for playing and having some fun with me! and if you consider to come back then i'll be there.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Try those suggestions from raissawinda and see if it improves. Also check and see if you were trying to craft something when the game reset previously. If you have crafts uncollected from machines and you are max on crafts, the game will reset if you try to craft more. If all didn't work, it's worth emailing to support and get an agent to help you. They can log into your game and we can't. They can do a better diagnostic on your situation while we can only speculate here.