Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	23896
    Looks like we r unlocking a new adventure that requires
    20 horse hair 1 faerie offering and 5 fish sandwiches
    Wondering what it ll drop?! Yay can't wait to hear
    The lock is in the way .. I don't see where it's horse hair ,but hope your right

Fashion Designer
    well with my 3 living wood trees and 2 lv5 sawmills I'm going as fast as possible on the bulb. 2 sap away from level 4. But 875 living wood is just SO hard to get fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All. Just an observation I want to share. I am one of the original old players - I have the Love Shack and have been playing since the earliest days. This is the first update that I have not been able to play as I have not finished the previous one. I am still upgrading the Fairy bulb from level 3. When completing goals I never used gems - they were always "doable" without them. It is therefore the first time I would need to use gems to advance the game. I think this is sad. Generally I have been noticing how to game is progressing more and more into one focussing on the use of gems. Now, please know that I understand that Storm8 is a business and they need to make money. I have bought gems in the past and fully understand this. I am happy to pay for the fun the game gives me. The point is that it is just becomming over-commercialized in my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Hello All. Just an observation I want to share. I am one of the original old players - I have the Love Shack and have been playing since the earliest days. This is the first update that I have not been able to play as I have not finished the previous one. I am still upgrading the Fairy bulb from level 3. When completing goals I never used gems - they were always "doable" without them. It is therefore the first time I would need to use gems to advance the game. I think this is sad. Generally I have been noticing how to game is progressing more and more into one focussing on the use of gems. Now, please know that I understand that Storm8 is a business and they need to make money. I have bought gems in the past and fully understand this. I am happy to pay for the fun the game gives me. The point is that it is just becomming over-commercialized in my opinion.
    No need to gem through part 1, part 2 will still be available when we get there Not starting a goal the day it's first released is a new experience for a few of us long term players

Rhino Keeper
    Since this is main storyline, I don't mind if it takes a month or two to do. I don't see the need to speed through it.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also a long term player with Love Shack and I disagree. Yeah I want to start working on these goals soon like you, but what's wrong with the main storyline goals taking time and effort? Besides I'd rather work on crazy hunts for materials (living wood in this case and I'm finally done with fertiliser) than wait for a random drop.

I just finished upgrading my bulb to a lvl 5 yesterday :v unfortunately I sent my knights to hunting bandits that day after they returned from the desert sands :"(

Yep I won't gem it either -just saying it's the first time I can't start a goal on the first day that's all. I am with you - slow and steady that's how I play now.

Will be a while for me too, but I'm happy to have a quest book not empty and playing this along with times quest has been keeping me quite busy putting faries aside so I can hopefully get Sir Hamlet
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast