Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Executive Chef
    Does any body have pictures of all the levels of the faerie bulb ,I'm making on a second one and there was one level I like the best ,but can't remember which one it was ,I have my second one sitting on level 3 ,didn't dare to go any further, until I find out which of the levels I liked better, also just in case there is an up date to day

Banned
    Whoo-hoo! I still can't tell if this is part of this chain but my goddess tree turned pink! So I'm happy.

Banned

And now I'm mad. I spent quite a while saving up those living wood masks to make the tree agate. I also spent quite a while making earth wisps for lumin potion. I craft my Tree agate then this morning I craft my Glimmer agate. When I click this afternoon I get no glimmer agate. Oh, the game's not glitchy enough NOT to take the 50 living wood masks, one tree agate and three lumins from my inventory - no, just glitchy enough to steal my supplies without giving me anything in return. So now I have to start over again.

Farm Supplier
    not getting any of the items dropping from adventures either, this is as bad as the dragon quest

Nightclub Owner
    Faerie Bulb L1
    Info: A place for faeries to rest and recuperate.
    Type: Building
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 100000 coins
    Cap: 2
    Faerie Bulb L2
    Requirements: 10 Floral Glow, 3 Enchanted Block, 3 Faerie Sap, 3 Enchanter's Essence
    Faerie Bulb L3
    Requirements: 10 Vital Extract, 4 Enchanted Beam, 5 Faerie Sap, 4 Enchanter's Essence
    Faerie Bulb L4
    Requirements: 2 Faerie Block, 2 Faerie Beam, 7 Faerie Sap, 25 Fertilizer
    Faerie Bulb L5
    Requirements: 4 Faerie Beam, 4 Faerie Block, 10 Faerie Sap, 5 Lumin Essence
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I had a faerie bulb level 5 and when it became unlocked, I bought another one. I only needed to find one more thing from the 3 adventures at that point. From the time that I purchased the new bulb, I went on probably 40 adventures and nothing!!! I was getting really mad! I finally got to thinking since it says "level 5 bulb" to continue, that I would try putting my 2nd level 4 faerie bulb in storage, so I would only have the level 5 one out. The second I did that, the adventure immediately produced the last drop I needed. Sooo if you have 2 or more bulbs that aren't all level 5, put the lower level ones in storage, then try doing the adventures and see what happens. Now I've completed the story line and placed Fwipple in the bulb, nothing new since then. Plz update soon. There's only so much I can do when every storyline is completed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Missriss55 View Post
    I had a faerie bulb level 5 and when it became unlocked, I bought another one. I only needed to find one more thing from the 3 adventures at that point. From the time that I purchased the new bulb, I went on probably 40 adventures and nothing!!! I was getting really mad! I finally got to thinking since it says "level 5 bulb" to continue, that I would try putting my 2nd level 4 faerie bulb in storage, so I would only have the level 5 one out. The second I did that, the adventure immediately produced the last drop I needed. Sooo if you have 2 or more bulbs that aren't all level 5, put the lower level ones in storage, then try doing the adventures and see what happens. Now I've completed the story line and placed Fwipple in the bulb, nothing new since then. Plz update soon. There's only so much I can do when every storyline is completed.
    Thanks for posting this!! I have been on so many adventures and have not gotten one single thing yet!! but I bought a second faerie bulb right away. I have put it in storage now, I have 2 adventures coming back tomorrow, I will post if I have luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Faerie Bulb L1
    Requirements: 100000 coins
    Faerie Bulb L2
    Requirements: 10 Floral Glow, 3 Enchanted Block, 3 Faerie Sap, 3 Enchanter's Essence
    Faerie Bulb L3
    Requirements: 10 Vital Extract, 4 Enchanted Beam, 5 Faerie Sap, 4 Enchanter's Essence
    Faerie Bulb L4
    Requirements: 2 Faerie Block, 2 Faerie Beam, 7 Faerie Sap, 25 Fertilizer
    Faerie Bulb L5
    Requirements: 4 Faerie Beam, 4 Faerie Block, 10 Faerie Sap, 5 Lumin Essence
    Thanks for posting

Farm Supplier
    just wanted to ask wether we have to achieve a certain level or not to have this unlock? I'm a level 35, and I've never seen any possibilites to date to create all this. I see my neighbors having faery bulbs and I can't figure out myself how to have one / to start to create one :/
    ⚔⚔Proud member {#66} of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nebulousju View Post
    just wanted to ask wether we have to achieve a certain level or not to have this unlock? I'm a level 35, and I've never seen any possibilites to date to create all this. I see my neighbors having faery bulbs and I can't figure out myself how to have one / to start to create one :/
    I'm eagerly awaiting to get this questline too! I'm level 36 now and nothing so far. I'm just finishing Greselda's questline (just have to visit her in her castle 2 times). I'm hoping I get a new quest after that since the only things I have now are the jousting arena upgrade quest (I like it best on level 3 so not upgrading any further) and making the baron a gold bar (no thanks!).
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 01-18-16 at 03:44 AM.