Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Congrats!
    thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Did 4 adventures in total and got all 3 items. The only one i had to do twice was feral land. So happy

Rhino Keeper
    I got the life crystal from Dark Caves and wild vines from Feral Lands both on the first try ... had to send out to Desert Sands 4 times before I got the white sand.
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Fashion Designer
    Help. After 4 or 5 trips to the Feral Lands, I got the vines. Went to the workshop and started the crafting. Went around my kingdom doing some other collecting and then saw both workshops were idle. In my goal book, I have the craft a vine braid, but when it takes me to the workshop there is no vine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Help. After 4 or 5 trips to the Feral Lands, I got the vines. Went to the workshop and started the crafting. Went around my kingdom doing some other collecting and then saw both workshops were idle. In my goal book, I have the craft a vine braid, but when it takes me to the workshop there is no vine.
    Did you have a sync error? Sometimes after you open the app it will re-sync to the servers and reset whatever progress you just had. Therefore it's recommended to wait about 30 seconds or restart CS from a force close each time.

Assuming no sync error a force close should put the vines back in your inventory.

Fashion Designer
    Don't know if it was a sync error. I did force quit and restart. No vine in inventory, but Goal book shows that I have moved to that step. Barracks knights are on a Feral Land quest but if the game thinks I already have the vine will another one drop?

HANDSLAP TO HEAD!
    I was looking at the forge. Vine braid is crafting in the workshop. You'd think after 2 1/2 years I would know the difference. The buildings do sit near each other.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 10-20-15 at 05:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Don't know if it was a sync error. I did force quit and restart. No vine in inventory, but Goal book shows that I have moved to that step. Barracks knights are on a Feral Land quest but if the game thinks I already have the vine will another one drop?

HANDSLAP TO HEAD!
    I was looking at the forge. Vine braid is crafting in the workshop. You'd think after 2 1/2 years I would know the difference. The buildings do sit near each other.
    lol great you found it. Congrats!

Host(ess)
    i have had the sand and the crystal for AWHILE... I have made 7-8 trips to the Feral lands and NADA! I do not mind random things but this is NUTS! I got the crystal after 3 tries, it only took one trip to the caves but I have been trying for going on 2 weeks to get the vines! I mean I am trying to not sound like a complainer but something just is not right. I have gone through all these posts and I am pretty sure I been to the feral lands the most with no vines... I have my knights out yet again from the castle. The other drops came from the castle and not the barracks and I have even had them both out at the same time with nothing! I guess I will find out tomorrow sometime since I sent them out YET again about 7 hours ago...

I am making more clubs and horns, and mercury feasts. I had a bunch saved up but burned through them all... Here's hoping tomorrow finally...
    I may not be the best guy BUT I am not the bad guy- Coop from Megas XLR

Fashion Designer
    I think I'm up to 6 adventures now with new thing to show for it. 2 more out...feral lands and sands.

Fashion Designer
    So im not going to be one of those people complaining because random drops being random and im actually going to make a real question:

are "Envoy to the Fur Burrow" drops the same of the other adventure with similar theme/items required? is it gone once you finish it once?