Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOL, well it looks like this update is for Nat, Puffy & Sunny Squire cuz they're the only 3 I know who even have a level 5 faerie bulb, lol. Have fun, you 3 (& any other straggler I may have missed who is that far along in Blythewood Faeries Part 1)!
    Completely agree LoL. I just upgraded to level 4, so still need 10 sap which will take another 2 weeks minimum:-)

New Resident
    I have a level 5 faerie bulb also

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so confused, but it sounds like a main storyline update. Wow you guys sure are busy this month!

Oh boo, I can't get to this one yet. 'Will continue to dream of living wood and pretty faerie bulb clouds....
    Last edited by midgetsocks; 09-17-15 at 12:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    At the last task, they ask us to craft 10 feasts, that's what they are for I am far ... Need to craft 17 saps

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    At the last task, they ask us to craft 10 feasts, that's what they are for I am far ... Need to craft 17 saps
    Me too. We are at exactly the same point. I was going quite well until the tales event slowed me down.

I had started the new quest here featured today says 3 castle adventures 1. Travel to caves, 2. Travel to dessert sands, & 3. Travel to feral lands ! My caves quest was ready to collect I clicked on it, it didn't credit me for it why? Can someone please credit this for me so that I have only 2 more travels to complete! Ty my �� touchdown69 level 99. Ty

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by touchdown69 View Post
    I had started the new quest here featured today says 3 castle adventures 1. Travel to caves, 2. Travel to dessert sands, & 3. Travel to feral lands ! My caves quest was ready to collect I clicked on it, it didn't credit me for it why? Can someone please credit this for me so that I have only 2 more travels to complete! Ty my �� touchdown69 level 99. Ty
    it needs to drop the life crystal for it to count , is the way I'm taking it

Well today I collected the caves adventure and guess what? Nothing it didn't drop anything for me and twice I did the caves, now I'm doing ferreal lands quest I want to see if it drops anything there if not gonna I will be leaving a direct post with app developer (pikka)because I truelly believe that's a glitch in the game !
    Last edited by touchdown69; 09-18-15 at 03:43 PM.

Let me teach you a trick, I've already all of the in my first adventures, each adventure I got it on my first try and let me tell you how, when you collect from an adventure and don't see the item you need falling out immediately turn off the wifi without going out from castle story, then after a while it'll say you need Internet connection, connect, and when the game opens the castle remains untouched and you can collect from it till it drops the items you need, this process can be done multiple times if the drops are rare ;D

Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    Let me teach you a trick, I've already all of the in my first adventures, each adventure I got it on my first try and let me tell you how, when you collect from an adventure and don't see the item you need falling out immediately turn off the wifi without going out from castle story, then after a while it'll say you need Internet connection, connect, and when the game opens the castle remains untouched and you can collect from it till it drops the items you need, this process can be done multiple times if the drops are rare ;D
    Wow that is a really good tip!! Thanks, not that I'm on that quest right now, (still upgrade the Faerie Bulb to lv. 3)
    But I keep you're tip in mind!

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast