Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Yes, I got glimmerdust! Hope I didn't collect from anything else too, so I only thought it was the bulb dropping it!
    Edit: And blythe dust drops too.
    Two collections after this with just coins and xp, and then a faerie jar...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I was in the same boat - still 7 sap to go. I promised myself I would just go slow and not gem it but I only managed a few days and then relented. Oh well. As I mentioned before - it is a game which brings me fun and relaxation so sometimes paying a few dollars towards it is OK by me.
    I gave in too and spent 80 gems for the 4 remaining saps I any ways have my guys out on adventures every day so might as well get the stuff while I'm at it LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Two collections after this with just coins and xp, and then a faerie jar...
    One more nothing but coins and xp collection and then 1 living wood.

Edit: Reported drops: Blythe dust, glimmer dust, faerie jar, living wood.
    Edit 2:Got 1 shroom last collection.
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 09-29-15 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Added info
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    In the dialogue leading to A Faerie-ful Queen, Queen Ivenea says that the dire boars won't bother the kingdom anymore. Hmmmm. Normally I would be thrilled about that as I rather dislike those dire boars, but seeing as how they are key to the Troll Traders coin collecting, I am concerned that if this is true, then it will be much harder to collect the troll tokens.

So far, I am still getting dire boars, but I haven't completed the goals for this quest yet. For anyone who's completed this quest, are you still getting dire boars in your kingdom?

P.s. Many thanks to AnniePMH, sunnygirl634 and others who forge ahead fearlessly and post your findings. And to potatoKida, you are my hero ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    In the dialogue leading to A Faerie-ful Queen, Queen Ivenea says that the dire boars won't bother the kingdom anymore. Hmmmm. Normally I would be thrilled about that as I rather dislike those dire boars, but seeing as how they are key to the Troll Traders coin collecting, I am concerned that if this is true, then it will be much harder to collect the troll tokens.

So far, I am still getting dire boars, but I haven't completed the goals for this quest yet. For anyone who's completed this quest, are you still getting dire boars in your kingdom?

P.s. Many thanks to AnniePMH, sunnygirl634 and others who forge ahead fearlessly and post your findings. And to potatoKida, you are my hero ;-)
    Yes, I still get them in all the same places and in the "normal" amounts. I thought I might see a difference since the dialogue said the problem would be "solved," but no difference for me. I should note too that they were popping up normal (just the same as always) before the monster event and even more so during the event.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

adventure rare drops

For those still going about the rare items from adventures and missed my text (since its in page 5 lol):

Let me teach you a trick, I've already collected all of them in my first adventures, each adventure I got it on my first try and let me tell you how, when you collect from an adventure and don't see the item you need falling out immediately turn off the wifi without going out from castle story, then after a while it'll say you need Internet connection, connect, and when the game opens the castle remains untouched and you can collect from it till it drops the items you need, this process can be done multiple times if the drops are rare ;D
    Last edited by potatoKida; 09-28-15 at 03:09 AM. Reason: repetetive

New Resident
    I think something is wrong with my knights. Several days ago I sent them out to complete Charm Checklist. When they came back I saw the vines for a moment, there was some dialogue about it and then there was an Internet disruption. When I was back online I had to collect again and there were no vines. For the past 4 days I have been sending my knights out from both castle and barracks and have gotten nothing from the caves, sands or feral lands. They have been on adventures to each place with nothing to show for it. I am level 50 and have completed everything else and restarted my device. HELP!
    Last edited by ZeroDuval; 09-28-15 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDuval View Post
    I think something is wrong with my knights. Several days ago I sent them out to complete Charm Checklist. When they came back I saw the vines for a moment, there was some dialogue about it and then there was an Internet disruption. When I was back online I had to collect again and there were no vines. For the past 4 days I have been sending my knights out from both castle and barracks and have gotten nothing from the caves, sands or feral lands. They have been on adventures to each place with nothing to show for it. I am level 50 and have completed everything else and restarted my device. HELP!
    Read the trick in the post above you
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident

Charm Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Read the trick in the post above you
    Thanks, I'll try that, but I have sent knights on each of the quests at least twice and they have not come back with Crystals, sand or vines any time. I don't even have the option of buying them at the forge. It is like this quest is not open for me. Has anyone else had 6 or 7 quests with nothing to show for it?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I got white sands first try, vine on 3rd try and crystal on 4th try. Crafting them all together now. Nice to be back in the current storyline! The temptation to skip the last few saps was indeed the worst one yet! But I did resist and today put on a new sap as I figure we will need more.

Post 2 updated as well...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-28-15 at 09:11 PM.