Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    Attachment 24008
    Dropped 6 gems, mumurs , sap and vital extract
    No faerie sap, as some of us hoped for
    I've finished this goal, but this adventure is still locked? Am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    My adventure gave me 2 faerie blocks, about 18 energy, coins, ehh and some of those seed pouches, 3 I think, oh and floral glow too but I'm maxed on it

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ellaslair View Post
    I've finished this goal, but this adventure is still locked? Am I missing something?
    Envoy to the Fur Burrow unlocked after goal no 4.
    The adventure is locked in the barracks until one is completed in the Castle. Look back through the first post and check the details again. Please post again if you have completed goal no 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Anyone still making fairy sap after getting to level 5 since the recipe is still in the workshop, and it's at the top? Seems as if the top recipes are the ones that leave over time...
    While I'm waiting for sand to drop, I'm leveling up a second bulb, just to keep me occupied. Making lots of fairy sap, but it's all going into the new bulb.

Host(ess)
    It took over a week for Fwipple to come out for me. The prizes for adventuring aren't that great. I still get the most prizes from adventures to the Desert sands. I do okay with the adventures to the Dark Caves... They do need more story line and I have long learned make up annoying items as fast as you can.
    I am up to 11-12 saps now and will make it as soon as I get enough living wood each time except for some of the pastes that need living wood...
    They really need to get their act together story and event wise. This last event has left a REALLY sour taste in my gaming mouth... They do this again and that will be it for me... As I said in another thread, my neighbors are the main reason I am still here..
    I may not be the best guy BUT I am not the bad guy- Coop from Megas XLR

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=potatoKida;1181238]For those still going about the rare items from adventures and missed my text (since its in page 5 lol):

Let me teach you a trick, I've already collected all of them in my first adventures, each adventure I got it on my first try and let me tell you how, when you collect from an adventure and don't see the item you need falling out immediately turn off the wifi without going out from castle story, then after a while it'll say you need Internet connection, connect, and when the game opens the castle remains untouched and you can collect from it till it drops the items you need, this process can be done multiple times if the drops are rare

I play on a tablet, maybe I'm a bit thick but how do you turn off wi-fi when you are in your castle, my knights never bring me back what I need until maybe the 12th time.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=chaben7;1200633]
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    For those still going about the rare items from adventures and missed my text (since its in page 5 lol):

I play on a tablet, maybe I'm a bit thick but how do you turn off wi-fi when you are in your castle, my knights never bring me back what I need until maybe the 12th time.
    Quickest way is to open the bottom of the screen (so that you can see airplay etc) and click on flight mode.
    I don't know what the correct term for the maneuver is - like swiping upwards from the bottom of the screen.
    I do this sometimes, but often I am not quick enough.

Rhino Keeper
    I should add that learning to turn off your wifi quickly is a good s****, because it has also saved me gems when I have accidentally spent them on speeding something up. But you have to be quick.

Farm Supplier

Faerie Bulb - does it serve any purpose

Have completed and upgraded the Faerie Bulb, but it doesn't drop anything apart from coins. If it is just another decoration I can't see the point in it so would happily put it into storage. I've almost expanded as far as I can so could do with some extra space. Have I missed something with this item?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by germander10 View Post
    Have completed and upgraded the Faerie Bulb, but it doesn't drop anything apart from coins. If it is just another decoration I can't see the point in it so would happily put it into storage. I've almost expanded as far as I can so could do with some extra space. Have I missed something with this item?
    It does drop other items, but they are not very often.... Maybe once a week if you're collecting every day from it. It may change once that storyline continues.