Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    5 adventures and nothing. I tried the shut down wifi trick on the last collection but apparently I was too slow
    Same for me--absolutely no luck! I have tried the shut down trick several times, but it has not worked for me--it always registers the drop.

Don't give up hope! I was successful today when I collected from my Queen's Court and Barracks! One more to go! Good luck to you!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 10-03-15 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Update

Fashion Designer
    I really like Fwipple! The artists did a wonderful job drawing her.

Don't really want to put her in the bulb if it means losing her from my inventory forever. Does anyone have any theories about what will happen with her next? Will there be a Part 3? Will she, as someone suggested, walk in our kingdoms? What are others doing when they get to the last part? I just got her and don't see the need to rush to put her in the bulb. It is quite pretty, but a disappointment as it hasn't dropped anything but coins yet. Does it drop more after Fwipple is placed there, maybe?

I was a bit concerned that the Dire Boars might go away and glad to see that they don't, especially in the middle of the monster battles.

All in all, despite the major resource drain to get here, I have enjoyed this path down the storyline. I just don't want to give up Fwipple quite yet.

Edit: Can someone tell me what happens after you finish this last step? Thanks.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 10-05-15 at 05:34 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I just finish, and..... nothing happened....
    Just got some coins...

It was a disappointment to me, this ending, after all that work...
    I am Zelda

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I just finish, and..... nothing happened....
    Just got some coins...

It was a disappointment to me, this ending, after all that work...
    Wait for part 3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I really like Fwipple! The artists did a wonderful job drawing her.

Don't really want to put her in the bulb if it means losing her from my inventory forever. Does anyone have any theories about what will happen with her next? Will there be a Part 3? Will she, as someone suggested, walk in our kingdoms? What are others doing when they get to the last part? I just got her and don't see the need to rush to put her in the bulb. It is quite pretty, but a disappointment as it hasn't dropped anything but coins yet. Does it drop more after Fwipple is placed there, maybe?

I was a bit concerned that the Dire Boars might go away and glad to see that they don't, especially in the middle of the monster battles.

All in all, despite the major resource drain to get here, I have enjoyed this path down the storyline. I just don't want to give up Fwipple quite yet.

From the little icon for the goal 'a fairies charm' which has us creating the Extract charm... Looks like to me there will be a building coming that looks like a blue glass conservatory... Picture does look like it has a door with flower partially covering. So wait for part 3 is my guess.
    Last edited by burritosprings; 10-07-15 at 08:03 AM.

I'm still a long way from this since now some of my living wood is going towards Halloween paper. I still need a short cut for living wood I'm using all of the standard ways. Is there a particular tree to chop that gives more

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    I'm still a long way from this since now some of my living wood is going towards Halloween paper. I still need a short cut for living wood I'm using all of the standard ways. Is there a particular tree to chop that gives more
    No.. All trees have the same drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    it needs to drop the life crystal for it to count , is the way I'm taking it
    How many times before something drops? I'm using my barracks for the adventure and I've done each quest three times and nothing has dropped. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown69 View Post
    I had started the new quest here featured today says 3 castle adventures 1. Travel to caves, 2. Travel to dessert sands, & 3. Travel to feral lands ! My caves quest was ready to collect I clicked on it, it didn't credit me for it why? Can someone please credit this for me so that I have only 2 more travels to complete! Ty my �� touchdown69 level 99. Ty
    I'm also using my barracks for the adventure but nothing has dropped. I've done each quest three times and still nothing. How many times did it take you before something dropped? Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No.. All trees have the same drop rate.
    IMO red acer trees do not drop LW at all. Maybe same for other species. Shall u check it b4 saying what S8 claimed about. Meanwhile other players could tell if got any LW from red acer tree in last weeks.

PS. I can also afirm that S8 may have changed some drop rates recently: +LW from Griselda Gardens, -gems from Adventures, -drops from Faerie Bridge (this one almost doesn't worth the energy by now as Haunted Hall didn't since 1st day) and some others such as Bountiful Table and Sir P... Why? BC random never changes from one side to another under a fix behaviour as those drops have done.