Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Once you find the Wild Vines you get

A Cord of Vines
    Craft a Vine Braid (To the Workshop)
    Rewards: 1750 coins, 6 XP

Here are the pictures for the Vine Braid.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0026.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	23915

Note to Hoarders. You can make a second Vine Braid (after you have started one craft in the workshop) by buying one more Wild Vines for 20 gems. (The Life Crystal is also 20 gems. I'm guessing the White Sand is as well, but can't verify that.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0027.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	23916

The Wild Vines (and others) are capped at 1. So you have to decide if you want an extra Wild Vine in your inventory or an extra Vine Braid. I'm making an extra Braid. I'm guessing once I make my first Braid the craft will disappear and I won't be able to buy any vines for 20 gems. But I'll report back and let you know.
    Last edited by sunnygirl634; 09-18-15 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Added additional info
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Once you find the Wild Vines you get

A Cord of Vines
    Craft a Vine Braid (To the Workshop)
    Rewards: 1750 coins, 6 XP

Here are the pictures for the Vine Braid.

Note to Hoarders. You can make a second Vine Braid (after you have started one craft in the workshop) by buying one more Wild Vines for 20 gems. (The Life Crystal is also 20 gems. I'm guessing the White Sand is as well, but can't verify that.)

The Wild Vines (and others) are capped at 1. So you have to decide if you want an extra Wild Vine in your inventory or an extra Vine Braid. I'm making an extra Braid. I'm guessing once I make my first Braid the craft will disappear and I won't be able to buy any vines for 20 gems. But I'll report back and let you know.
    Good info. I was wondering if you can get as second Wild Vines from the adventures. If the crafting does not disappear from the Workshop, that would allow use to craft an extra and find an extra. That means 3 Wild Vines.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Good info. I was wondering if you can get as second Wild Vines from the adventures. If the crafting does not disappear from the Workshop, that would allow use to craft an extra and find an extra. That means 3 Wild Vines.
    I guess it's possible you could get an extra vine if you collect from an adventure while you have the Vine Braid going in the workshop. I didn't think of that. The limit of 1 is rather frustrating for us hoarders!

I collected from my workshop and the ability to craft the Vine Braid was gone. And the goal chain ended. I'm guessing it will pick up again once I've got all three items crafted.

So at the end, I've got 2 Braid's and 2 Life Crystals but I don't have any wild vines or unrefined life crystals. Now that I think it through, I wonder if it would have been better to just keep the extra wild vines and life crystal and not crafted an extra braid and crystal. I wonder if we'll be able to gem skip using the items (like with the horse mitt's) and therefore be able to keep them if we want to. Oh well. I have the Sands adventure coming in tomorrow. I may do that one differently.
    Last edited by sunnygirl634; 09-18-15 at 07:40 AM. Reason: added more info

Nightclub Owner
    I guess it's possible you could get an extra vine if you collect from an adventure while you have the Vine Braid going in the workshop. I didn't think of that. The limit of 1 is rather frustrating for us hoarders!

Well, I will try to send out several parties to find out. Then I will need to place a workshop in a corner to avoid a harvest. Might be tricky. Skip with gems might be an option if not outrageous expensive. By the time I reach this step you might be able to provide feedback on this. Mitts was kind of nice (still have 50 in storage). But I first need to have the bulb at L5, that will taken me 13 more days. I produce 1 F-Sap a day.

A. Assuming you can find a second vine during adventures:
    1) Craft in 1st Workshop
    2) Buy wine and craft in Second Workshop (20 gems)
    3) Get one adventure that produce the 3rd vine
    4) Harvest Workshops

B. Gem approach
    1) Craft in 1st Workshop
    2) Buy vine in 2nd Workshop (20 gems)
    3) Skip next quest that requires a Vine (XX gems)

PS: Could also be that you need to craft something later with the new Braid
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-18-15 at 11:33 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Well today I collected the caves adventure and guess what? Nothing it didn't drop anything for me and twice I did the caves, now I'm doing ferreal lands quest I want to see if it drops anything there if not gonna I will be leaving a direct post with app developer (pikka)because I truelly believe that's a glitch in the game !
    Last edited by touchdown69; 09-18-15 at 03:43 PM.

Let me teach you a trick, I've already all of the in my first adventures, each adventure I got it on my first try and let me tell you how, when you collect from an adventure and don't see the item you need falling out immediately turn off the wifi without going out from castle story, then after a while it'll say you need Internet connection, connect, and when the game opens the castle remains untouched and you can collect from it till it drops the items you need, this process can be done multiple times if the drops are rare ;D

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    The lock is in the way .. I don't see where it's horse hair ,but hope your right
    So , this adventure is not temporary unlocked? Or it will disappear?
    I wish it will drop some useful materials like a Faerie Sap, that would help

Host(ess)

Well, I will try to send out several parties to find out. Then I will need to place a workshop in a corner to avoid a harvest. Might be tricky. Skip with gems might be an option if not outrageous expensive. By the time I reach this step you might be able to provide feedback on this. Mitts was kind of nice (still have 50 in storage). But I first need to have the bulb at L5, that will taken me 13 more days. I produce 1 F-Sap a day.

A. Assuming you can find a second vine during adventures:
    1) Craft in 1st Workshop
    2) Buy wine and craft in Second Workshop (20 gems)
    3) Get one adventure that produce the 3rd vine
    4) Harvest Workshops

B. Gem approach
    1) Craft in 1st Workshop
    2) Buy vine in 2nd Workshop (20 gems)
    3) Skip next quest that requires a Vine (XX gems)

PS: Could also be that you need to craft something later with the new Braid
    Great tips Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. I realized this morning that collecting a vine from the adventure is not possible. When the vine (or whatever) drops from the adventure, the goal to find one auto completes and the next goal to craft the items comes up. So if you put out an adventure during the crafting period there is no goal to find the wild vine, so I don't think it will drop.

Nightclub Owner
    Ok. I realized this morning that collecting a vine from the adventure is not possible. When the vine (or whatever) drops from the adventure, the goal to find one auto completes and the next goal to craft the items comes up. So if you put out an adventure during the crafting period there is no goal to find the wild vine, so I don't think it will drop.
    Having some isea how the game engine is made, I would concur wirh your inference. That mean we need to gem the items. Hope it will not be too expensive!

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast