Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not getting responses from Miss Pigglesworth Testimonial s Requests

Unhappy Not getting responses from Miss Pigglesworth Testimonial s Requests

is this a problem with the quest or is there a reason for so few neighbors responding? This has never happened with other neighbor requests.

Nightclub Owner
    It gnberally means your nbr are not home! also you cannot get more then 20 answers a day.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    But also try closing the ap and opening again. Sometimes it's just the counter that isn't registering.

Have only 3replys in 2 days. Usually have T least 20 per day. Restarted iPad, no help. 200 gems to skip. Grrrr

Restarting the iPad does not force close open apps. You need to double tap the home button & then swipe everything up to actually close all the apps completely.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Ok did the double tap and swiped everything up to restart all. Opened the game again, no luck. Same old 2 a day. Total of 4. Maybe they have to be doing the quest to be able to respond. Something is definitely wrong.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've read some in game walls suggesting the same thing. I've flagged this with the team now.

Thank you..

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible that Android players don't receive the request when they're sent? I know that I cannot see any of the prizes in my iOS playing neighbor kingdoms, so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't load anything about the event (including requests) to the Android game. I'm also pretty sure that I haven't received any testimonial requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've read some in game walls suggesting the same thing. I've flagged this with the team now.
    I am not quite at this stage yet, but have only gotten a couple of requests from my many neighbors. Think there is definitely an issue here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast