Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not getting responses from Miss Pigglesworth Testimonial s Requests

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same problem. Even players that I invited from the other thread, and responded to my invite, and "tipped" me, and me them, are not getting my requests. I've received several this evening and sent back all.

If I can help you, send me a request. I'm glued to this silly game more time each day that I will readily admit to!

Rhino Keeper
    I sent invites to those offering help, thank you!

I play multiple times a day, so if anyone needs help with testimonials, feel free to add me (matrixkitten). I am more than happy to help!
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

I haven't received ANY requests from my neighbours and have had very little response to my requests. Thought it was odd which is why I cam onto forum to see if anyone else was having the same problem - glad to see they are, but not happy as I'm concerned the problem won't be solved in time.

I'm having the same problem. I may not be able to complete this quest because I'm not getting responses in time. I agree with the other, I've never had a problem with this before. Very frustrating

I have 65 friends and I'm still not getting responses. I can see were people have responded to my request in the News board but my count doesn't change when I click on the quest box. I even added 10 new friend and I'm still not getting responses even though I can see where they've sent them.
    Last edited by stormjune13; 09-20-15 at 09:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormjune13 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I may not be able to complete this quest because I'm not getting responses in time. I agree with the other, I've never had a problem with this before. Very frustrating

I have 65 friends and I'm still not getting responses. I can see were people have responded to my request in the News board but my count doesn't change when I click on the quest box. I even added 10 new friend and I'm still not getting responses even though I can see where they've sent them.
    Try force closing your game and restart and see if the number of responses increase.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    About 30 minutes till the 'new' day begins. So, get ready to send out requests to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

If you're stuck for testimonials, send me an invite and write on my wall 'for testimonial'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123