Thread: Never received my nouveau dragon despite completing event on time

Executive Chef

Never received my nouveau dragon despite completing event on time

Hi

I completed the Art gala event by ultimating the last battle with about 12 hours spare and took a photo of the dragon in my storage although there was a whirly white line and the name of the dragon rather than the dragon picture itself. I sent the photo and an explanation to support on the 14th September and I have heard nothing since. My support ticket number is hash 185190. Please help I spent gold on this event and completed all the steps required so I am very upset.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Hi

I completed the Art gala event by ultimating the last battle with about 12 hours spare and took a photo of the dragon in my storage although there was a whirly white line and the name of the dragon rather than the dragon picture itself. I sent the photo and an explanation to support on the 14th September and I have heard nothing since. My support ticket number is hash 185190. Please help I spent gold on this event and completed all the steps required so I am very upset.

Thanks
    Sorry to hear that! Since you have written to Support already, they will respond to you in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience!

Executive Chef
    You were right. I was not quite patient enough. All sorted now. Thanks.