Thread: Stuck on Level 50 for over 6 months

Stuck on Level 50 for over 6 months

Seriously. Dead in the water L50. Let's move on.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

That is the highest level available for CS so you will not be leveling up unless they add levels which there has been no indication of. But you can see your progress in many other ways other than the level, at a certain point your level doesn't matter anymore
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    That is the highest level available for CS so you will not be leveling up unless they add levels which there has been no indication of. But you can see your progress in many other ways other than the level, at a certain point your level doesn't matter anymore
    It certainly matters to me. I would like to see my long history of playing this game reflected by my level.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    It certainly matters to me. I would like to see my long history of playing this game reflected by my level.

Even though you are at the capped level, you are still gaining XPs. If the raise the cap level, you will automatically jump to the level that matches your current XPs.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request