Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Giving Dragons?

Fashion Designer

Gold Giving Dragons?

Hi. I am relatively new to dragon story and I noticed in a recent thread that someone posted about collecting gold from their dragons. Can anyone tell me which dragons produce gold? Do you have to purchase these with gold or are they breedable? I looked through the market of dragons and noticed that there is a "Gold Dragon" in there, does this produce gold? Thank you for your time.

Executive Chef
    The Gold Dragon doesn't produce gold (yes, confusing) but GoldLeaf, Sterling Silver, Rose Gold (all cost 1,600 Gold) Goldwing (cost 1,800) Treasure, Gilded (both cost 2,000 gold) all produce gold per day. There may be more of them - like you I am quite new, but those ones I know about. Edit - there are 9 of them, I just checked).

They produce different amounts of gold per day at different levels.

The habitats are 8,000,000 coins each, which if you are new will sound like a lot, but as you progress through the levels coins are not so scarce!

The habitats hold 5 Gold and 2 dragons each.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-16-15 at 10:19 AM. Reason: removed third party forum reference
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    The type of dragon that produces gold is the Treasure type. You can identify them by their symbol, which is a gold ingot. The Gold dragon is not one of these, it's just a Diamond-Yellow hybrid. There are several different Treasure type dragons and they're only available for gold, you cannot breed them. I don't have one of these myself but I've been advised here on the forum to save up some gold and buy one when they go on sale for about 600 gold.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Fashion Designer
    Thank you DeeDe99. . I definitely would have to wait for that habitat!

Thanks Xyn25. I'm a little bummed you can't breed these. Thanks for the head up about the symbols!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-16-15 at 10:20 AM. Reason: remmoved third party forum reference

Executive Chef
    Now a sale sounds like a plan, Xyn25!
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Thank you DeeDe99. I definitely would have to wait for that habitat!

Thanks Xyn25. I'm a little bummed you can't breed these. Thanks for the head up about the symbols!
    WARNING - this darn game is addictive!! Your coin cash flow improves from about level 44, I've found, depending on your dragons (they earn coins at different rates). My tip is hoard food - you'll need it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-16-15 at 10:20 AM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    I can definitely confirm it is addicting!! I found the treasure ones they are listed under a rainbow star but they are locked until level 40. So I have a few levels to go. I'm level 34 and I started July 28th. Mostly have just been breeding so far.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Now a sale sounds like a plan, Xyn25!
    It sure does!
    There was one last February, but I had nowhere near that much gold. I've been saving up but I spent a lot of it to finish the Dragon Tales on time. Oh well, the Nouveau dragon is so pretty, it's worth it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Thank you DeeDe99. I definitely would have to wait for that habitat!

It definitely is a bummer that they're unbreedable, but hey, they wouldn't want to make it too easy, huh? :P
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-16-15 at 10:21 AM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    It definitely is a bummer that they're unbreedable, but hey, they wouldn't want to make it too easy, huh? :P
    LOL!! Yes then they would lose $ money if we could breed them!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast