Size:  48.3 KB
    Name:  Lambi_Epic.png
Views: 1895
Size:  52.2 KB

Earth-fire.
    Rarity: Rare.
    Breeding and incubation: 12 hours.
    Evolution time: 14 hours.

[Animal details and individual pictures taken from the Wikia - I hope this is o.k. if not I'll remove them]

Well, just after earlier today I had decided to call it a day with straight earth-fire and earth-nature attempts. Now comes a new limited animal right in the middle of already limited breeding for the Service Trio.
    In a way I'm not very happy with this timing but since I seem to be getting anything from the earth-fire combination except the Dalmatian I might as well give it some goes. At least it's a good motivation to endure seeing 12 hour timers.

Note that it shares the 12 hour timer with the dreaded Armordillo. This is a really beautiful animal though, so it is well desirable.
    Last edited by ogreve; 09-15-15 at 02:57 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Sapybara and the Tuneful Trio
    Lambi and the Service Trio

I really dislike when they do things like this. At least Lambi is Rare instead of Super Rare like Sapybara, and people trying for Station Dalmation or Saintly Bernard can try for Lambi and the dog at the same time.

Now I need to decide whether to go with my original plan that I posted in the Storybook thread, or try for Lambi/Rubble Rooster.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    I am not happy with this either. My guess is it decreases the odds of getting the Station Dalmation which I don't have.

Executive Chef
    This may be enough to make me go for straight fire-earth breedings. At least there would be 2 good possible outcomes, the Dalmatian and Lambi. Hmm... But why does it have to have the same breeding time as an Armordillo? That's just mean.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 09-15-15 at 11:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    The only good thing about the timing of this animal is that it does at least create a Dalmatian fail that I don't have yet. Since nothing seems to give me the Dalmation, maybe I WILL actually succeed at breeding this one :P

Fashion Designer
    And it shares a 12 hour breed time with Armordillo.... :/
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    This will make the "Hatch an Armodillo" step in Chapter 7 of the Storybook more interesting. Cause now I won't know if I have an Armodillo or one of these when I get to the step! It's not really a big deal as I can just breed again if I have the wrong one, just another interesting quirk of having this animal out right now of all times.

At least it shares elements with Dalmation, though I guess that adds one more animal to the odds of getting one, so good and bad, I guess?

Fashion Designer
    Why make it have the same breeding time as Armordillo, especially when people need to hatch an Armordillo for the Storybook event.

Is there some reason they couldn't have gone with 12 hours 30 minutes? Or 11 hours? Or heck, if they simply must have it overlap with something: 13 hours (Rampage) was free.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    Why make it have the same breeding time as Armordillo, especially when people need to hatch an Armordillo for the Storybook event.

Is there some reason they couldn't have gone with 12 hours 30 minutes? Or 11 hours? Or heck, if they simply must have it overlap with something: 13 hours (Rampage) was free.
    While we're at it, why doesn't a "Hatch an animal" step count as complete when you actually hatch the animal and not when you move it to the nest? I shouldn't complain, since it saves time, but it would mean I could check what animal I have before getting to that step. So quirky!

I do like this animal a lot though, I hope I managed to breed one! I haven't had much luck with limited animals lately though, except the Trio, so I have my doubts.

Good luck everyone who's trying! ^_^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RowanaFarrin View Post
    This will make the "Hatch an Armodillo" step in Chapter 7 of the Storybook more interesting. Cause now I won't know if I have an Armodillo or one of these when I get to the step! It's not really a big deal as I can just breed again if I have the wrong one, just another interesting quirk of having this animal out right now of all times.

At least it shares elements with Dalmation, though I guess that adds one more animal to the odds of getting one, so good and bad, I guess?
    I fully agree.
    Earlier today I was so wiped out by the Trio breeding disasters that I had really had it with trying for them. This animal at least gets me motivated to try earth-fire some more. All I hope is that I won't be on a continued "way of pain" by ONLY getting fails. This is a really beautiful animal and I love the full-blown epic stage! If I manage to get it, even though it's "only" a rare, I'd love to have it at full epic level as a "prestige" animal; IOW an "element of mere beauty" in the forest, even if it costs a lot to do so and gives little financial revenue....

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast