Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 9/15/2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I really love the dress. Just not 19 gems worth of like.

I fail to see how this art pop display has anything to do with fall. And an aquarium tile and counter?!?! I HATE that I've become a negative nancy with this game as of late but the stuff they are doing just doesn't make any ounce of sense.

Why not bring back an old fall-ish display? I swear if I see summer stuff on bakery and RS I'm gonna scream!
    And for the 3rd week in a row Home Design gets a nice fall update, like I don't know but maybe they should exchange designers with F for a change.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    And for the 3rd week in a row Home Design gets a nice fall update, like I don't know but maybe they should exchange designers with F for a change.
    I know! That tall cabinet is soon beautiful! It would work well in all the games. We could have had one on here, filled with bags and shoes. They totally ruined my birthday. I was prepared to have awesome decor to go crazy with gems to buy.

And don't even get me started with yet another box on RS.

I also saw yesterday that the gem prices went up. I don't know if anyone mentioned that before but it's my first time noticing it myself. Which means the usual costs associated with Black Friday and Xmas will be different. It's all making me rethink if I'll even worry about getting gems at that time.

Executive Chef
    The box items in R are beautiful, I do like them a lot especially the big display but once again a darn box.

I was hoping here in F we could have a FALL/AUTUMN (read TL/S8) limited item even if it was an old one I wouldn't mind but they gave summer stuff which I'm so over with. The cabinet would be perfect with all kinds of boutique/food items for B, R, & F.

Why do I even keep holding on to F, at this rate this could be my last year playing unless they wow me which they have enough time to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I know! That tall cabinet is soon beautiful! It would work well in all the games. We could have had one on here, filled with bags and shoes. They totally ruined my birthday. I was prepared to have awesome decor to go crazy with gems to buy.

And don't even get me started with yet another box on RS.

I also saw yesterday that the gem prices went up. I don't know if anyone mentioned that before but it's my first time noticing it myself. Which means the usual costs associated with Black Friday and Xmas will be different. It's all making me rethink if I'll even worry about getting gems at that time.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    They give us summer tiles and counters in the middle of September, really..? While we were begging for summer stuff 3 months now? What's wrong with this game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The box items in R are beautiful, I do like them a lot especially the big display but once again a darn box.

I was hoping here in F we could have a FALL/AUTUMN (read TL/S8) limited item even if it was an old one I wouldn't mind but they gave summer stuff which I'm so over with. The cabinet would be perfect with all kinds of boutique/food items for B, R, & F.

Why do I even keep holding on to F, at this rate this could be my last year playing unless they wow me which they have enough time to do so.

I cant help but laugh at how they gave us an aquarium after how long yall had been asking for summer items. I could have cared less because the summer items never interested me, but this when we are half way done with september? When they KNOW they will waste time and give us halloween items two weeks before the holiday. Now would have been the time to throw us a bone and get us started.

I love the RS items, but im back up to 100 or so gems again and I refuse to touch a box. Im also not holding out hope for halloween. The best items were usually in a box anyways. So I simply want some recipes and decent tiles and wallpaper. Knowing them, they wont give us any until the 28th. Im starting to believe they use calendars from another dimension. Saturn or something.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Here on the other side of the world we are just going into summer so I'm not interested in any autumn things. What really bugs me is how little we get each week and if it's worked out months in advance how come we are getting so little? There are so many good ideas that have been given by we who play the game but they aren't coming through either, which makes me think they get us to give the ideas so we think we're going to get some new things and we never do. I would love some new doors. I'm saving lots in not buying gems. Cheers.

Rhino Keeper
    I love all the things they realeased this week. This is such a nice theme, but so sad wish they realeased more decorations
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123