Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quest line disappear - 09/03 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Quest line disappear - 09/03 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

After I finished the quest "3. Regal Ramifications" of Goals for The Usual Way (part A), I got Blythewood tree sapling in my inventory. However, no new following quest ("4. Let's try that again" quest) popped up. I tried to reset the game or hard reset my device (iphone 5s), but the results were the same: I can't go further in the quest line.

I posted the problem on the main thread but there's no answer for about 6 hours. I became very anxious about my game. Please help me with this. Anyone, please!

Nightclub Owner
    It is weekend, wait until monday for support!

Once you can buy the tree, the quest line is done. Same for the bulb.

Did you try to place the teee?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I planted and watered the tree x5. It full grows now. I've not done anything to it now for I'm afraid that it will have worse effects. Hope there'll be support soon. Another long weekend, huh?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hmm, that does sound strange. What goal are you up to in part B? I'm sorry you might have to wait a bit. Your sure the goals not in your book since force closing etc? Sorry, have to ask...

Quote Originally Posted by Haflaxus View Post
    After I finished the quest "3. Regal Ramifications" of Goals for The Usual Way (part A), I got Blythewood tree sapling in my inventory. However, no new following quest ("4. Let's try that again" quest) popped up. I tried to reset the game or hard reset my device (iphone 5s), but the results were the same: I can't go further in the quest line.

I posted the problem on the main thread but there's no answer for about 6 hours. I became very anxious about my game. Please help me with this. Anyone, please!
    lol, have the the same problem with "lets try that again"....
    even posted mainthread....
    had 2 blythwood trees plant and grow up, still the quest...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    What goal are you up to in part B?
    I'm still at the 2nd part (2. Preedle of Blythewood): "Give Preedle the Blythe Gem" done, "Examine the Goddess Tree" x1 (2 more to go).
    I haven't got any problem in part B yet (happy for that ).

I'm so sure I have the quest book double checked after I force-closed the game and reset the device (twice), but there's still no difference.
    Last edited by Haflaxus; 09-12-15 at 04:30 AM.

Probably after you visit the Goddess tree and finish that goal it will pop up. This goal is weird & (I think) is linked to the other set of goals in weird ways. Many players have experienced a stall in the goal like you but after finishing a step in the Bulb goal, the next tree goal appears. Be patient. I'm sure it'll be there soon.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thanks a lot! I will be patient . Hope everything will be alright.

While I was waiting for the next part of the goal, I chopped the Blythe tree several times for the dust but not completely so I could do the last chop when the goal popped up. That way I had some extra dust to give where the 10 where required.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    I did the same but chopped it completely, so I could win 1 day because of the refresh time of the Goddesse Tree. When you get the goal to chop a tree you get a new one. So not a big deal.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast