Thread: New store that trades tools and herbs!

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation New store that trades tools and herbs!

TL please add this store. I want to trade X number of a tool for 1 of Y tool. For example, trade 5 nails for a hammer. I also want this store to trade herbs the same way. I would be willing to trade more herbs for a vanilla than I would for ginger. The same concept goes for hammers.

Do you agree, or disagree? How many items would you trade for a hammer?

Let's make this thread popular so TL will consider this idea!

Farm Supplier
    Being able to trade/gift tools between neighbors would be even better. We don't get much social interaction on RS2.

Would like the game add a store for trading foods and tools.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Malabie View Post
    Being able to trade/gift tools between neighbors would be even better. We don't get much social interaction on RS2.
    Do you mean like a player store? I was thinking an NPC store, but a player store would be good too. I have a ton of seeds that I would gladly trade for hammers or shovels.

Especially with all the nails I get, I have to delete to make room for other things. It's a shame that we have to instead we should be able to trade them��

This is a great idea! I would love to be able to trade tools and herbs. Or they should make these items occasionally available at the marketplace.