Thread: Gems were taken for upgrade, but track never upgraded

Gems were taken for upgrade, but track never upgraded

With the last challenge for the horses, when I had 15 minutes left to upgrade my Horse Track to level 5, I decided to finish using gems (20 & 25= 45 gems), and my gems disappeared, but my track is still at level 4. I thought I had to get o level 5 to earn the horse stable, (looked up just now and see that is not the case) so since it is pretty pointless to upgrade now, could my gems be returned since it never was upgraded? At the very least, could my track be upgraded? Frustrating to spend 45 gems on nothing (aside from the gems traps that have cost me hundreds of gems because of glitches and sudden movement of game board). I did do a hard shut down and rebooted my phone & did nothing. Thanks
    Last edited by DiggingItUp; 09-10-15 at 08:53 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by DiggingItUp View Post
    With the last challenge for the horses, when I had 15 minutes left to upgrade my Horse Track to level 5, I decided to finish using gems (20 & 25= 45 gems), and my gems disappeared, but my track is still at level 4. I thought I had to get o level 5 to earn the horse stable, (looked up just now and see that is not the case) so since it is pretty pointless to upgrade now, could my gems be returned since it never was upgraded? At the very least, could my track be upgraded? Frustrating to spend 45 gems on nothing (aside from the gems traps that have cost me hundreds of gems because of glitches and sudden movement of game board). I did do a hard shut down and rebooted my phone & did nothing. Thanks
    Please PM me the ticket number once you have submitted an email to support@storm8.com, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Thank you. I will send email and let you know the ticket number when I get one.