Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trading dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I too trade my failed rares and super rares and will still do so when i get all the craftable dragons x)

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I always trade the super rares. The rares, eh, depends on the color. I end up with so many of them that trading them all is a waste of time and food.

Nightclub Owner
    I always trade any my doubles, no point in keeping 2 of the same dragon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I've clearly been playing too long already - I've got to the point where I'm selling most of my common hybrid repeats and only trading the Rares. Haven't had a Super Rare duplicate yet, but I seem to get more Rares than Commons (apart from Coral and Mist, of course). Some of them take just too long in the Evolution Temple. If we had two Evolution temples, it would be OK, but I need the one I do have for evolving Diamond, Crusader and a few others - I can't be wasting the hours required for some of these common hybrids. I've got a couple in the stable in case I hit a slow period (i.e. run out of food).

Nightclub Owner
    For me, I don't care its rarity, I just trade whenever I get any double for gems, since some gems are harder to get
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    I evolve all duplicate rares and super rares for bombs, then trade them for the gems. Keeps the temple staff busy :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12