Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading dragons

Rhino Keeper

Trading dragons

Are high level players who already have all the craftable dragons still trading for gems? Do teamlava add in limited gem craftable dragons every so often or no?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Are high level players who already have all the craftable dragons still trading for gems? Do teamlava add in limited gem craftable dragons every so often or no?
    I haven't seen any new gem craftable dragons, but I still trade duplicate dragons for gems. It's nice to have a stockpile for crafting other items like Spell Scrolls or Hedges for the Dragon Tales. Or if TL does decide to add new dragons, I'll be ready

I figure "why not"? It's easy enough and better than selling for 100 coin
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    I do. We've needed gems to craft at least two items in each of the Dragon Tales events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I do. We've needed gems to craft at least two items in each of the Dragon Tales events.
    That's good to know. I was lucky this time, I'd been trading duplicates already, but I still have a very limited supply of small gems. I haven't had a Rare or above duplicate yet, so I have no large gems at all.

Edit: I lied - I have duplicate Jewelry dragons. Sentimental value, but seriously considering letting one go. Need the space. The parent of Diamond stays though.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 09-13-15 at 10:46 PM.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Yeah I still trade the rare and super rare duplicates, can't bear to chuck them out like commons. I keep a whole section of habitats with duplicate baby dragons on my island for that purpose lol.

Rhino Keeper
    In my game I need to evolve from level 3 to level 4 to make the trade so the evolving also earns bombs for the mine. I try to keep up with evolving and trading rare and super rare fails....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasarra View Post
    In my game I need to evolve from level 3 to level 4 to make the trade so the evolving also earns bombs for the mine. I try to keep up with evolving and trading rare and super rare fails....
    Oh yes, the mining - I forgot about that because I'm not there yet. Actually, I was trying to find some information about it so I don't start mining completely blindly. Is there a source you would recommend? I searched through the forums, but couldn't really find what I was looking for.
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)

Executive Chef
    The guide is a little dated, but there is a good thread about mining and how to try to maximize your chances of getting pieces with each bomb.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-Mining-Guide

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry I ran and left my post. Thank you for all your replies. I am still currently trading all but the commons unless they are yellow and green for the spell scroll. Wasn't too sure on the others as I still have to feed them!

Also wasn't too sure on storage space as I know we can't delete things.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    The guide is a little dated, but there is a good thread about mining and how to try to maximize your chances of getting pieces with each bomb.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-Mining-Guide
    Thank you - great timing - the mine opened for me this morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast