Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuck thread! Let the community help you!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Stuck thread! Let the community help you!

Get stuck at a level? Post here and we will try to help you out!
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on level 30 anyone have any suggestions on how to beat this level?

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, I have been stuck on Level 36 for so long that I can't remember how I did level 30. Maybe someone will help both of us!

Rhino Keeper
    No worries my husband helped me pass it... Think I'm stuck on 36 myself... If the game actually gave you the balls you needed that would probably help lol. Thx anyways ☺

Rhino Keeper
    Great stuff! If you have a light bulb moment that gets you past 36, please give me a clue!

Rhino Keeper
    Typical - just managed it with the same strategy I'd been using.

The first part is about accuracy. Following the colours of the smoking balls, fire up each side as high as you can until you clear each side. If you make a mistake and your ball gets stuck at the bottom around the ball spanner, you're probably out of luck.

The second part is about spotting and creating paths of the same colour. Look for possible possible paths of colour leading to babies. Doesn't have to be the same colour as the babies at first. Use the ice balls to create the path so it can clear the the way for you to then hit the babies.

Hope this helps.

New Resident
    Ok, what gives? I'm at level 43 and all of the color bubbles are behind the black ones that you can't pop. I see that you can BUY something to remove them, however I'm not paying real money to advance in this game! Am i missing something...is there another way around the black bubbles???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heatheri10 View Post
    Ok, what gives? I'm at level 43 and all of the color bubbles are behind the black ones that you can't pop. I see that you can BUY something to remove them, however I'm not paying real money to advance in this game! Am i missing something...is there another way around the black bubbles???
    Me too! Someone help us with level 43 please

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on level 31!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zyC8tL8dy View Post
    Stuck on level 31!
    So i went back to level 31, and i see that i earned 2 stars on that one. Thinking it couldn't have been too hard, i played it again to see if there was any advice i could give ya to help. Ummmm yeah, i used all 5 lives in about 5 mins, and couldn't win it again to save my life! I think that level is strictly a luck of the draw as far as getting the correct color bubbles that are needed. And i'm sure it took me quite awhile to win the first time around. Sorry i can't be of more help but keep trying, you'll get it!

PS, wait till you get to 43...you'll think 31 was a piece of cake! Lol

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast