Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Service Salute Part 3- Saintly Bernard

Rhino Keeper
    Why can I no longer use my Captain K9 and Station Dalmation for breeding...also if they changed the breeding for the Saintly Bernard to two Unicorns this is really unfair to those of us who have no unicorns and have been breeding our Captain K9 and Station Dalmation in the hopes of getting the Saintly Bernard!!

Farm Supplier
    I know this has finished now so you won't be able to use the K9 and dalmation for breeding anymore. I have just got up and put my K9 into the nest, just managed to breed him a few minutes before the end with a Grassquatch (15) and Ancient Sloth (15), I had used this combination lots of times as well as others and lost count of the number of Planters I got. So I have missed out on the Saintly Bernard but at least I have the other two. Now to try for the Prize Pony lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    ...also if they changed the breeding for the Saintly Bernard to two Unicorns this is really unfair to those of us who have no unicorns and have been breeding our Captain K9 and Station Dalmation in the hopes of getting the Saintly Bernard!!
    They didn't change the breeding requirements, it's always been that if you bred 2 Crystal Unicorns you'd stand a random chance of obtaining ANY breedable animal.

This is the same in Dragon Story but there you'd be using two Diamond Dragons instead; at least over here you only have a 100+ animals to get at random, in Dragon story there're almost 400.

Anyway, just as with the Caturn, I got lucky with the Saintly Bernard and managed to breed it in the last hour. Just put it in the Tree of Life and confirmed that it wasn't an Aperil Fool

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    They didn't change the breeding requirements, it's always been that if you bred 2 Crystal Unicorns you'd stand a random chance of obtaining ANY breedable animal.

This is the same in Dragon Story but there you'd be using two Diamond Dragons instead; at least over here you only have a 100+ animals to get at random, in Dragon story there're almost 400.
    Actually, you can't breed *any* animal with the 2 Crystal Unicorn formula, you can only breed any single-element animal with 2 Crystal Unicorns. Since the Saintly Bernard is a single element (service) it is a possible outcome using 2 Crystal Unicorns.

The only other single-element animals that 2 Crystal Unicorns cab produce are the basic element animals (Pyro Pony, Pandaffodil, Rock Rhino, Frostfang, Skyger, Lightning Leopard), any of the Treasure animals (if you haven't already exceeded them maximum allowable number) or another Crystal Unicorn.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567