Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Salute Part 3- Saintly Bernard

Executive Chef

Service Salute Part 3- Saintly Bernard

Saintly Bernard is here but I can't go for it bc I can't buy a habitat to accommodate him
    Please TL increase the habitat cap so we can be able to buy it

Breeding time : 17 hours ( breed Dalmatian & K9, or two unicorns)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	137.7 KB 
ID:	23760
    Last edited by EviBrooklyn; 09-12-15 at 05:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Well I still need the first two animals and now there's also a new Storybook... I wonder if I'll even be able to have a chance at trying for this animal...

Rhino Keeper
    First try: 17 hours It could be the Bernard, or Aperil Fool (which I at least don't have yet!) *crosses fingers*

Much luck everyone! I hope we can all get a chance at this one! ^_^
    Last edited by RowanaFarrin; 09-11-15 at 12:46 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I'm able to try for this on my main account, my first attempt is - of course - a 12 hour Armordillo.

RowanaFarrin, I'm crossing my fingers for your 17 hour to be the Bernard! And good luck to everyone else trying for this one!
    Last edited by chippychan; 09-11-15 at 02:01 PM. Reason: spelling
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Fashion Designer
    Oh dear... I still haven't got the previous two.. So can't go for this one yet.
    And on top of that we have the flash tournament and the storybook adventure... So much going on
    Hope I get at least one of the trio by tomorrow. That would be a good change from all the disappointments of last week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Saintly Bernard is here but I can't go for it bc I can't buy a habitat to accommodate him
    Please TL increase the habitat cap so we can be able to buy it
    I'm in the same position. I even "found" room for a habitat, but I'm maxed at 66! Can't believe I'm going thru this again. I'm so disappointed. I thought they were going to fix the problems Dragon story had before they released this game.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Hello everyone, I've been using Station Dalmation / Captain K9 get 7 Armardillos, 1 Rampage, 2 Vulcamel and Saintly Bernard.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	23719

Executive Chef
    Congratulations Drachenia! I hope you get a home for it. I'm trying for it, even tho I have no home for it.
    I got 1 Aperil Fool, 1 K9, 2 Dalmations, 1 Magmacore, ~10 Armordillos, and now I think I have a Rubble Rooster (19 hours) Boo Hoo. I guess there is no hurry, since it will be homeless. I can't start storybook either. I'm gonna go find some chocolate. Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I'm in the same position. I even "found" room for a habitat, but I'm maxed at 66! Can't believe I'm going thru this again. I'm so disappointed. I thought they were going to fix the problems Dragon story had before they released this game.
    It's weird they won't increase the habitat cap and it's even weirder that they are totally ignoring us.
    Last year, we always got some feedback from TL's team but this year not so much.
    I know they can increase the habitat cap in a minute bc they have done it before.
    I will have to sell a premium habitat to accommodate the saintly Bernard or I can give up on Bernard himself. If I do the latter, my album will never be complete again, so then what's the point

Executive Chef
    I haven't even got the first one yet :/
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast