Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook Adventure: League of Extraordinary Animals

Executive Chef
    I'm fine with the bombs, but I recently reached 100,000 food (yay me!) and decided to use it to bring my Obsidian Cyclops to level 10, now I'm left with 40,000! I thought we wouldn't get another one for at least another 2 weeks!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    No, no, thank you for starting the thread!

One thing I'm very happy about is that getting the Sidekicker is a sure thing!

Edit: Oh, shoot! I wanted to keep him in juvenile form and I'm sure we need to make him epic for the adventure...
    You're welcome! Thanks to everyone posting info, does anyone know the evo time of the Sidekicker?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I wonder if anybody is starting this today... I agree! If it's going to be like this from now on, I'll need to start picking and choosing which events to participate in.
    I lost the first round of the battle so I am not going to waste too much time on that, and as I still haven't bred the first trio animal, I shall give that up. However, I am a total Marvel nerd so I shall put my all into this event

Executive Chef
    Ouch ouch I had a good nose it's a storybook animals, best of luck in the tasks

Farm Supplier
    How many chapters are there in total? I'm going to be pretty much offline next weekend, so either need to start it quickly if it's 7 days or wait as long as possible if it's longer.

They really are piling the events on atm. And in multiple games. Dragon, castle and restaurant 2 are demanding my attention too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nephthys82 View Post
    How many chapters are there in total? I'm going to be pretty much offline next weekend, so either need to start it quickly if it's 7 days or wait as long as possible if it's longer.

They really are piling the events on atm. And in multiple games. Dragon, castle and restaurant 2 are demanding my attention too.
    It is 10 Chapters.

I think Chapter 2 doesn't have any reward.
    Chapter 3.
    Act 1- Breed a Pyro Pony with another Animal ( Skip 15)

Executive Chef
    Hello! Thanks to all who have accelerated and Task 2 have already done. So this is a picture of the egg:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	23718  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-14-15 at 02:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    I have no gems and dont plan on buying any BUT I do have my food ready this time around.

Executive Chef
    OK, I'm on the computer too now, and no longer on the iPhone alone.
    I just checked the Wikia to see if it already listed more steps. I think I'll bite the bullet and shall start the story in 10 minutes time from now.
    It's possible to view the stats of the Wondercat: when you click on the "Start Now" badge with the book, there's a small letter 'i' to the right of the Wondercat. It tells us she's a water-fire (!) ultra rare. That's too good to pass up on, so I shall full-blooded go for it!

Do note one other thing: there are THREE animals shown in the splash screen. I'm now going to have to take the possibility into account that we may need to bring BOTH to epic level during the course of this storybook!!! This is a thing to keep WELL in mind before starting the storybook!
    Bringing two of the animals with ultra rare feeding costs (assuming that such will be the case for all three of these animals) will require a total of around 310,000 food. I currently have 163,826 food and in some 5 minutes time 1800 more. I shall act under the assumption that this time round we may need DOUBLE the amount of food we're fearing we'll need...

From what I've been able to read ahead on the upcoming tasks it looks like there's no mining anywhere before day 3 at least, so I'll just work on saving up on bombs too. I've got two now. If I encounter a step where I need more, I'll probably speed some attempts at the Service animals, so as to try and **** two birds with one stone.

Now... I'm not much of a fan of action here like figurines and animals, but it does look like the Patriotter may be getting a bride.... IF I can complete the entire storybook, that is....:P

Name:  IMG_4797.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  55.5 KB

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast