Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook Adventure: League of Extraordinary Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I wonder if anybody is starting this today... I agree! If it's going to be like this from now on, I'll need to start picking and choosing which events to participate in.
    I was just thinking it was silly of me to start this thread...not sure if I want to start straight away.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not entirely sure I like the last animal. Not sure, maybe it's the outfit? None the less, I will still try my best as it is an ultra rare and if I can at least get the pretty crane, that would be awesome! It looks like it could be fire/water? That would be great!

Of course my timing with food planting was a bit off. Maybe I'll speed one of my farms so I can get the power pears going. Hopefully I have enough food and other things saved up!

My biggest worry is that I want time to breed the St. Bernard too, I really wasn't expecting something like this at the same time as the trio. Hopefully any breeding needed will be quick and easy so I can stick to breeding the dogs most of the time.

Good luck everyone!

Farm Supplier
    First act goes as follows:
    Plant Power Pears
    Harvest Power Pears (4)
    Visit 3 Community Members

Prize - Sidekicker (6hrs incubation)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    There is too much going on at one time. I wish they would stop the twice weekly updates.
    I agree 100% with this statement. I can't keep up when they've got these multiple events happening. One every two weeks would make me happier. Give us a chance to focus on one thing at a time and then move on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RowanaFarrin View Post
    I'm not entirely sure I like the last animal. Not sure, maybe it's the outfit? None the less, I will still try my best as it is an ultra rare and if I can at least get the pretty crane, that would be awesome! It looks like it could be fire/water? That would be great!

Of course my timing with food planting was a bit off. Maybe I'll speed one of my farms so I can get the power pears going. Hopefully I have enough food and other things saved up!

My biggest worry is that I want time to breed the St. Bernard too, I really wasn't expecting something like this at the same time as the trio. Hopefully any breeding needed will be quick and easy so I can stick to breeding the dogs most of the time.

Good luck everyone!
    There is no need to speed things up. The whole Chapter will take about 5 minutes to complete once you farms are clear and then you will need to wait until 12:00 Pacific Standard time to start the next Chapter.

Fashion Designer
    Wasn't expecting this so soon . And that too with so many other things going on.
    Still trying to breed the trio dogs . Haven't got any yet
    I think I will wait till morning to start this one .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I was just thinking it was silly of me to start this thread...not sure if I want to start straight away.
    No, no, thank you for starting the thread!

One thing I'm very happy about is that getting the Sidekicker is a sure thing!

Edit: Oh, shoot! I wanted to keep him in juvenile form and I'm sure we need to make him epic for the adventure...
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 09-11-15 at 12:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    There is no need to speed things up. The whole Chapter will take about 5 minutes to complete once you farms are clear and then you will need to wait until 12:00 Pacific Standard time to start the next Chapter.
    Yup! You're right! Glad I waited a bit to see what the other steps were first. Thanks, nina!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    IOS Level 40 Every step is as completed on my game

CH 1

Act 1- Plant power pears x4 skip 8 gems
    Act 2- Harvest power pears x4 skip 8 gems
    Act 3- Visit community members x3 skip 3 gems

Reward Sidekicker skip ahead 5 gems

CH 2

Act 1- Harvest Mana Bananas x3 skip 6 gems
    Act 2- Feed Sidekicker x15 skip 3 gems
    Act 3- Breed Rock Rhino with another animal skip 15 gems
    Do you know what the reward is for chapter 2?

I agree too much going on. I think I will wait to start this after the tournament.
    Last edited by theone2001; 09-11-15 at 12:26 PM.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Executive Chef
    Well I'm REALLY surprised that this one came so soon!
    The good news is that I'm "half prepared" for it (I've got a 150K food reserve and more than 2M coins), the bad news is that I don't have bombs left and I'm 14 runes away from making a well needed expansion, those plans will have to wait unless I sell the Service habitat or sell some animal. I'll think a bit about when I'll start the event...

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast