Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook Adventure: League of Extraordinary Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi I have a problem now a Armordillo I have in the nest, now I get Super Hereon the same and can not put into the nest it. What is now when I before feeding Super Hereon into the nest Armordillo sit down?
    Well, you could skip the feeding Super Heron step (20 gems) or you could:
    1. Hatch Armordillo and place in a habitat.
    2. Place Super Heron in nest and hatch it.
    3. Do more Earth-Fire breeding for another Armordillo.

If you find you are having a hard time getting another Armordillo, you could skip the "Hatch an Armordillo" step (18 gems) and then use the one you hatched earlier for the feeding steps.

Do you have something currently in your breeding den?
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    Well, you could skip the feeding Super Heron step (20 gems) or you could:
    1. Hatch Armordillo and place in a habitat.
    2. Place Super Heron in nest and hatch it.
    3. Do more Earth-Fire breeding for another Armordillo.

If you find you are having a hard time getting another Armordillo, you could skip the "Hatch an Armordillo" step (18 gems) and then use the one you hatched earlier for the feeding steps.

Do you have something currently in your breeding den?
    Hello SummerNightSky! I have no precious stones and can speed up as nothing and buy gems does not go. Thank you for your proposal. Yes I breeding Crystal Unicorn/Bulldog and have 12 hours

I'm new to this and would be grateful if somebody could tell me how to harvest 40 Vile Animites - I can't see how to plant them.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sitikiya View Post
    I'm new to this and would be grateful if somebody could tell me how to harvest 40 Vile Animites - I can't see how to plant them.
    You receive these when you harvest any food. (I am not sure, but I think the really short timed foods, may not count)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello SummerNightSky! I have no precious stones and can speed up as nothing and buy gems does not go. Thank you for your proposal. Yes I breeding Crystal Unicorn/Bulldog and have 12 hours
    You're very welcome I'm in the same situation as you, with 12 hours in the breeding den (Pyro Pony/Rock Rhino). I hope you have no problem getting another Armordillo

You get Vile Animites from harvesting crops. It's 1 Vile Animite per 1 hour of growth time. So you could plant 5 Mystic Mangoes, and since they take 8 hours to grow, each farm would give you 8 Vile Animite for a total of 40 Vile Animite. There are other combinations you could do as well, that's just an example.
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 09-16-15 at 03:14 PM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Fashion Designer
    Regarding the quest to have an Armorillo or 2 to hatch and feed. Firstly: BWAHA HA HA HA! I cannot believe how concerned I am! Why oh why didn't I save just one of those little buggers that I hatched while I was trying to get the Dalmatian?!

But seriously, I got the second puppy from the heroes and managed to hatch it and I decided to go for an Armorillo ahead of the task so that I'd have one to feed. Of course the Bambi Lambi came out so instead of placing my Heron on the nest I placed the Armorillo just to be sure that was what it would be. It will save me the evolution time I guess. (My original Armorillo is already at level 15 so I can't feed it anymore.) ATM I have 6.5 hours till the Armorillo hatches and it's only purpose is to be fed since the goal to hatch one doesn't become active until the Heron is fed. There's a little over 9 hours left before I get the task of feeding the Heron.... And there is an Armorillo or a Lambi in the breeding den. So. I guess I'm good since I have 33 hours to go until the Armorillo actually needs to have been hatched and 71 till it must have been fed. And bred. With something short timed.... I already have one that can be bred at that time. That is when I can move on to the task # 8.... I could then work on three animals at once mixing fairy ferret and......someone.

Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 09-16-15 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Hmmmmmm

Thank you, that's a great help. Do only the crops planted after the start of the relevant chapter count?

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, that's a great help. Do only the crops planted after the start of the relevant chapter count?
    You can plant the crops in advance. It's only the harvesting that you have to do when the game tells you to

And it's no problem!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    You're very welcome I'm in the same situation as you, with 12 hours in the breeding den (Pyro Pony/Rock Rhino). I hope you have no problem getting another Armordillo
    Thank you SummerNightSky! Yes it would be easy with Armordillo unless Lambi also has 12 hours, I'll put my Armordillo definitely in for habitat and hope that I get Armardillo. So that will now lead to a loss of time, but I hope I'll catch it with enough food.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by clk48706 View Post
    CHAPTER 4

Act 1 of 2
    Hatch a Planters. (Skip: 10)
    Act 2 of 2
    Feed Sidekicker 20 times. (Skip: 15)

This was not true for me On both by accounts I moved the Planther egg to the nest, waited the what 9 hours to hatch and got no credit!!!! I ended up having to use gems to skip that step which really irritated me.
    I am almost ready to delete this game from both of my accounts. I have been trying since day 1 for the Dalmatian and still nothing. I don't see how Storm8 can have a building 3 part Service Salute and then make it so you cannot reasonably breed the first one.
    Then I try to do the tournaments and have a level 1 Pyro Pony beat a level 10 Pyro Pony.
    I swear I just feel that this game in particular constantly sets us up to fail or spend a lot of money.
    If things don't turn around soon, I will be deleting the game come Friday. Its just too bad that I cannot post this on a wall to let my neighbors know.
    I did place the hatched Planther in a habitat because I did not want to take chances. I think we have serious coding errors built into this game!