Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluorescent Forest

Rhino Keeper
    Glad you managed 312 pcsgal. It is a hard one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xanethi View Post
    Glad you managed 312 pcsgal. It is a hard one.
    Lol, thank you! Trying to figure 317 out now. Too much to pay attention to!
    "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
    - Groucho Marx -

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't found this level too hard, only 1 stage where I only got 1 star, the rest 2 & 3 stars. (I'm not usually lucky with 3 stars!)
    I've managed to get to 328 (I've been sick and not doing much else!)
    Brace yourselves because it's not very easy. Here's a screen shot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	23793
    There's often only 1 possible match on the whole screen, plus locked bombs AND lanterns!
    I haven't got through as yet, this may take awhile.
    Anybody got tips?!

Executive Chef
    Up to lvl 317 all finished with 3 stars.

A tip to lvl 312: use "Bob" which is a red pet, and removes one (umm I dont know the name- the thing which looks like a rock but becomes 5 gems). Removing those rock-like-things Bob refills quite fast and helps removing other rock-like-things.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Farm Supplier
    Made it to 322. Not pretty though
    "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
    - Groucho Marx -

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Up to lvl 317 all finished with 3 stars.

A tip to lvl 312: use "Bob" which is a red pet, and removes one (umm I dont know the name- the thing which looks like a rock but becomes 5 gems). Removing those rock-like-things Bob refills quite fast and helps removing other rock-like-things.
    congrats on your game progress. I am curious about your 3 stars for every stage this far. Do you remain on a specific stage until you get 3 stars or do you move on and go back later to attain the rest of your stars?

the reason I ask is because I have hung back so to speak and have been working on completing my 3 stars for all stages thus far in my game. There are a few stages that I just can't seem to make any forward progress on. I have horrible memory problems and I am wondering how I'm going to proceed after catching up on my 3 star stages. I am thinking that it might be best for me to stay on the stage until achieving 3 stars as opposed to going forward and then having to relearn the stage and recall my strategy for beating it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    congrats on your game progress. I am curious about your 3 stars for every stage this far. Do you remain on a specific stage until you get 3 stars or do you move on and go back later to attain the rest of your stars?

the reason I ask is because I have hung back so to speak and have been working on completing my 3 stars for all stages thus far in my game. There are a few stages that I just can't seem to make any forward progress on. I have horrible memory problems and I am wondering how I'm going to proceed after catching up on my 3 star stages. I am thinking that it might be best for me to stay on the stage until achieving 3 stars as opposed to going forward and then having to relearn the stage and recall my strategy for beating it.
    This time I was staying on the same lvl until got 3 stars and then moved. I was following the same strategy on the previous stages. Last time (at Tranquil gardens) I only moved if I did not succeed in a whole day. This way I reached 3 stars there on every lvls except 289 (2*), 300 (2*), 304 (1*).

(My current progress is at 324, all 3* in the forest up to it).

The reason I follow this strategy is, that when I went back at previous levels to make them 3*, such as level 13x and so, I realized that there are certain lvls I am unable to make 3* now. Because I finish levels too early, in a few moves, I am "strong" (levelled up to 56), I hit much and cannot complete combinations that gives me good points because I just **** monsters too fast.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcsgal View Post
    Made it to 322. Not pretty though
    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on 328 pcsgal. I'm sure you'll be hitting it soon, if not already.
    It's really hard for me. A couple of times I've had some luck and ended up making combinations etc, but most of the time it's a BIG thumbs down.
    I think this is the hardest level I've ever come across.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by winklepops View Post
    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on 328 pcsgal. I'm sure you'll be hitting it soon, if not already.
    It's really hard for me. A couple of times I've had some luck and ended up making combinations etc, but most of the time it's a BIG thumbs down.
    I think this is the hardest level I've ever come across.
    Cant wait to get there

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    This time I was staying on the same lvl until got 3 stars and then moved. I was following the same strategy on the previous stages. Last time (at Tranquil gardens) I only moved if I did not succeed in a whole day. This way I reached 3 stars there on every lvls except 289 (2*), 300 (2*), 304 (1*).

(My current progress is at 324, all 3* in the forest up to it).

The reason I follow this strategy is, that when I went back at previous levels to make them 3*, such as level 13x and so, I realized that there are certain lvls I am unable to make 3* now. Because I finish levels too early, in a few moves, I am "strong" (levelled up to 56), I hit much and cannot complete combinations that gives me good points because I just **** monsters too fast.
    thanks for sharing your strategy Anyuszko! Wow, you are amazingly powerful! I'm only at 47 myself, although I'm fairly close to 48 power level.

I've posted a list of my stages that I can't get 3 stars on in Wild Whilie West. If you have some time, maybe you could look at them and see if you have any advice? If not, no worries my friend. Have a great day!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast