Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluorescent Forest

Rhino Keeper

Fluorescent Forest

Managed to get to 312... Need help! Driving me crazy!!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe I just went back to the game and tried it with my last life, and got it! With 3 stars! Weird.
    Here's my line up in case it drives anyone else crazy too. Please keep in mind that I had tried this line up before and it didn't give me much luck.
    Good luck with it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	23708

Farm Supplier
    Just starting, off we go!
    "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
    - Groucho Marx -

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by winklepops View Post
    Managed to get to 312... Need help! Driving me crazy!!
    312 is insane that is for sure. Great job beating it. I just managed myself with two blasters, one bomb and the pal that is third on your picture. Got 3 stars too - but took a while

Just a note. The only pal i had from your setup is the blue one hence why i had to work it out with my Own setup
    Last edited by xanethi; 09-11-15 at 10:26 AM.

New Resident
    I've been stuck on the Lucien gate opening to fluorescent forest forever! Wasn't too concerned about it until I saw new levels were released 307+. I've tried so many combinations it's ridiculous but still can't beat him. I've gotten closest with using the colors yellow, red, green purple but not sure if I'm using the wrong characters or making the wrong moves? Any suggestions would be truly appreciated! Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    313 done. So far the only one without 3 stars is 310

Farm Supplier
    Cursing 312 myself currently.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
    - Groucho Marx -

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mjn2005 View Post
    I've been stuck on the Lucien gate opening to fluorescent forest forever! Wasn't too concerned about it until I saw new levels were released 307+. I've tried so many combinations it's ridiculous but still can't beat him. I've gotten closest with using the colors yellow, red, green purple but not sure if I'm using the wrong characters or making the wrong moves? Any suggestions would be truly appreciated! Thanks!
    Hi there, a couple of us posted images of our Lucien teams on the previous section's thread. Check those out and see if they help.
    - Groucho Marx -

Farm Supplier
    Still stuck on 312. Even if I get it and only get one star, I am never playing it again.
    - Groucho Marx -

Farm Supplier
    Finally got 312, and yes, only one star. Whew!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	23762  
    - Groucho Marx -

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast