Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fluorescent Forest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pcsgal View Post
    I am really impressed! I was beginning to think this level was a programming error. The team I am using is similar to yours, same s****s, a bit different on colors, so at least I know I am on right track. Way to go on sticking with it!
    As I noted earlier, according to winklepop,s screenshot the level got easier now, with more steps. Good luck with it!
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Now all forest finished with 3* except 328 with 2*. Waiting for Lucien, and until replaying 328.

Farm Supplier
    Whoa! I just jumped in after my lives regenerated, and level 328 is completely changed! I had to check to make sure I was in the right place!
    "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
    - Groucho Marx -

Rhino Keeper
    Whoa! I just jumped in after my lives regenerated, and level 328 is completely changed! I had to check to make sure I was in the right place!
    Oh my god! It's wonderful! When I tried this morning (when it was the old screen) I was just about to delete this app! It was so frustrating!
    Thank you storm8 for changing it. Diamond Quest is back to being my fav part of the day again.

Oh and Anyuszko - congrats on getting through 328 the way it was before - I had been stuck for days with no 'good' luck. You certainly had the pals on your side.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by winklepops View Post
    Oh my god! It's wonderful! When I tried this morning (when it was the old screen) I was just about to delete this app! It was so frustrating!
    Thank you storm8 for changing it. Diamond Quest is back to being my fav part of the day again.

Oh and Anyuszko - congrats on getting through 328 the way it was before - I had been stuck for days with no 'good' luck. You certainly had the pals on your side.
    Thank you and good luck to the new 328 I am also re-playing for 3 star, it seems that the lvl is easy, I always reach enough points for 3*, but couldnt finish level itself some red or yellow gems missing.

Executive Chef
    Re-played "new" 328 to 3 starts. I attach my lineup for the last 3 lvls with what I was able to reach 3 stars.

Now all the Fluorescent Forest is 3 stars still a few hours till Lucien.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32890.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	236.1 KB 
ID:	23882

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else maxed out their level? I'm at level 59 now and I can't level up more or get any more exp points, it just says "MAX".

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossa747 View Post
    Anyone else maxed out their level? I'm at level 59 now and I can't level up more or get any more exp points, it just says "MAX".
    Not yet, 58.5 here. Hopefully they'll add more with new area?
    "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
    - Groucho Marx -

Rhino Keeper
    Not yet, 58.5 here. Hopefully they'll add more with new area?
    I really hope so, since it'll just keep getting harder.

Overall I think that there's been a few stages in this new update that's been a little too hard.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I just got to the end of 329 and maxed out at level 59 too. Not good!
    Let's hope it increases with the new update. Fingers crossed.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast