Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Shakin' and Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast1919 View Post
    I had no idea that the Jelly Donut part of the quest ended two days earlier than the other bacon goals until it disappeared on me just now. I've totally wasted sugar and time and effort because I was going by the number of days it shows on the event icon on the main screen. There are so many things about this game and this company that upset me. This part of the Quest started after the original one and finishes two days earlier. I think that it's completely unfair.
    I mastered the other recipes first as I wanted the new recipe. The sweet goal only gave a donut decor. I got halfway through it. Took so long with the need for so much sugar.

I had no idea that the Jelly Donut part of the quest ended two days earlier than the other bacon goals until it disappeared on me just now. I've totally wasted sugar and time and effort because I was going by the number of days it shows on the event icon on the main screen. There are so many things about this game and this company that upset me. This part of the Quest started after the original one and finishes two days earlier. I think that it's completely unfair.
    I mastered the other recipes first as I wanted the new recipe. The sweet goal only gave a donut decor. I got halfway through it. Took so long with the need for so much sugar. If I had realized, I might have done it first but wasn't that excited about the reward.

Farm Supplier

Same thing happened to me

i was in the process in making the last donut and when I went to hand it in, this quest was finished. I am more surprised that it wasn't the same timer as the main quest which rewarded a new receipe. Missed out on finishing it. I'm not surprised any more how S8 handle things now, and pretty much giving up on this game, done all the events after the first cruise event till now, and quite franky i'm sick and tired of this c r a p from a game, it no longer entertaining, it's frustrating putting in effort and they do something like this.
    Thankyou all contributing to the forums, if only the game designers were as good as the fourm members.

Also forgot to add, the lack of hammers for any expansion is also to frustrating to handle....why not just go and buy the damm hammers, instead of being some destitute charity case waiting for handouts!
    Last edited by ragingray; 09-21-15 at 11:14 PM. Reason: forgot to add

Fashion Designer
    Last buns are in the oven, need two more but have master spice so I'm done..... Hopefully next event will be more fun....

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415