Page 91 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Executive Chef
    It's very possible then on the first day, neighbors had already responded to the previous request. That's the one true caveat for sending out to all is that they will linger for a few days. A lot of us don't have to worry about that because we don't have other goals left that require sending requests. Once the new requests go out, they take over the previous request, but usually not until the next day, if neighbors had already responded to the previous request on that day. I hope this makes sense! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Nope, I think it's just a weird bug, but now she is up to 18, so she should be able to finish if she continues like this by Monday

*edit several days ago she made a request for another goal so maybe somehow that one was still there but it would make no sense why today it's working.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Nope, I think it's just a weird bug, but now she is up to 18, so she should be able to finish if she continues like this by Monday

*edit several days ago she made a request for another goal so maybe somehow that one was still there but it would make no sense why today it's working.
    The same thing happened to me. Yesterday I got about 16 requests filled within the first few hours and then nothing through the rest of the day (I even had about 10 new neighbors added later and sent requests to all of them and still nothing!) I should have been able to hit 20 easily with the amount of active neighbors I have. It seems to be working today though as I've got 18 so far. Hopefully the last two come in soon so I can request Stormies and get the max amount for today and my fingers are crossed that it keeps working tomorrow! I would hate to lose out on the prize due to some sort of bug.

I am currently having problems getting responces from my Android neighbors. We have three people in this household that are playing two games a piece. We are sending request in house, and are not receiving these on the Androids.

S8 - There has to be a problem. I sent out another request to an Android outside of my househod (Friend), and they never received it. I'm not getting my 20/21. If I miss out beause of your bugs, then I will be an unhappy camper.....

Host(ess)
    Does anyone know how to get magic fruit other than the magic tree and the faerie respite building? I'm on chapter 5 step 2 asking for 45 magic fruit. I only have 6 of the magic fruit. I will be very sad if I don't get the 45 magic fruit before the times rand out.

Quote Originally Posted by rjkindomcastle View Post
    I am currently having problems getting responces from my Android neighbors. We have three people in this household that are playing two games a piece. We are sending request in house, and are not receiving these on the Androids.

S8 - There has to be a problem. I sent out another request to an Android outside of my househod (Friend), and they never received it. I'm not getting my 20/21. If I miss out beause of your bugs, then I will be an unhappy camper.....
    That was gonna be my response to some nbrs not receiving. Could they be Android & the requests to them don't go through??? I have a feeling that might just be the problem. Find out who of your nbrs are android & if they even receive your requests. That would settle the issue & S8 would realize they're not doing a good job with the request side of a goal. And...maybe shouldn't even do them at all!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I don't think many of us will be meeting Sir Hamlet because it looks pretty impossible to complete the quest unless you skip chapters using gems and not everyone can afford that. I hope that CS is not going the way of many of these games and become a game only for those who can afford to buy lots of gems to progress. I am on level 50 and have been playing the game for quite a while and on this quest, I am still stuck on chapter 5 needing 15 golden nuggets, so far I have collected just 2 golden nuggets during yesterday and today, as I have said in another post these items are unfair in a timed quest especially such a high number, they are rare items and cant be collected quickly or easily. Come on CS play fair, quests that are very very difficult, long winded or not achievable for some player are boring. I have noticed that a lot of my neighbours have stopped playing the game and it is easy to see why.

Quote Originally Posted by rjkindomcastle View Post

I am having the same issue. 2 days in a roll I've sent requests to the 3 android devices I have in my home, didn't receive any of them. So why are they not working on android and how do they expect us to reach our goals? Out of over 50 people, I got 9 that helped. But immediately after I sent request out yesterday, I had 2 responses, so I check the quest, it only took one out of the 2.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm definitely stuck at 18 today. Been accepting other people's requests like candy, but have had none given back for hours. It makes me super nervous for the next couple days...

I can't get there due to the gold nuggets only one has dropped since this quest making it impossible to go any place. Too many thing that need living wood. But, I think they shouldn't have picked some thing we can't craft or know that there will be a drop. This was unknown and rare and the request rake days to do so I'm force do buy gems if I want to finish the game witch I have finished every one of them early because I stay home. . It's is almost like the dragon story game. With too many battles to finish on time leaving you never to finish even using gems to hurry up some.

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    It's very possible then on the first day, neighbors had already responded to the previous request. That's the one true caveat for sending out to all is that they will linger for a few days. A lot of us don't have to worry about that because we don't have other goals left that require sending requests. Once the new requests go out, they take over the previous request, but usually not until the next day, if neighbors had already responded to the previous request on that day. I hope this makes sense! Lol
    The previous request was finished a few days before this. The theory would have made sense though if she was still collecting that day to only get 20 items.

As long as she gets the prize at the end that's all I care about so crossing my fingers tomorrow and Monday work out. She was a real trooper helping me while I couldn't get out of bed and this game is something we have bonded over since I showed it to her.

Once again good luck to everyone else, just a few more days, we can do it! I really hope everyone who is at neighbor stage at this point wins as its only fair
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 