Page 88 of 126 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

New Resident
    How did you get 3- Jewelers? I'm only allowed a max of 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jb7404 View Post
    How did you get 3- Jewelers? I'm only allowed a max of 2.
    You may be maxed out on royal buildings. You might need to sell a tower or other royal building to build a 3rd jeweler.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm sure their servers are up to the challenge. Send to all!
    I always send to all, also. I do sometimes send to those people I know will respond first, then go back in and send to all. Lol

Executive Chef
    Late at night is always risky and it's a Friday night. While we players often remind people to close out the game and go back in to check their progress, the same should be said for people to close out and go back in to see new requests from neighbors. I'm not saying that's the problem in this case but I'm not sure people think to close out to see if their neighbors need help if they've already received their 20/21.

Edit: I'll be up waiting to send out again, so if anyone is desperately trying to get more testimonials in the next 30 minutes, feel free to add me and I'll be checking.

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Is it normal for the lag though? It's now been a couple hours and she still has not received one and I didn't get hers so I know there must be a bug. Most of her neighbors are active

Like I said I just don't want a bug to be the reason she doesn't make it to the end
    Last edited by mreames; 09-18-15 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks, yeah I know timing is bad being weekend, but weekend also happens to me when most players can do a lot of their playing so it's a catch 22. I agree about people forgetting to refresh but since I am one of her neighbors that is ruled out. Her request just never made it despite her end saying she sent them to everyone. I'm sure she will be checking first thing when she wakes up and sending again but she already went to bed. As for me, the joys of random insomnia.

I can honestly say I will be so relieved when this event is over and hoping it is over with good results. This is the first event I had to spend a few gems to speed up the magic fruit tree at the end, but they were all gems I had so I didn't have to pay. As for my sister she did end up buying the 120 gems to help out being less advanced in the game but that was my treat to her. I am one who stopped buying gems because of trap so this bug is getting at me as I don't want to see gems go to waste yet again a new way. But gonna be hopeful and I know there is still time for things to be sorted out.

Good luck to you mreames in finishing the event if you are still working on it. Off to try and sleep again
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-19-15 at 12:10 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Lol yes, still at it. It's after 2 am here. But I just sent out my 2nd round of requests. Lol good night.

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Thanks, yeah I know timing is bad being weekend, but weekend also happens to me when most players can do a lot of their playing so it's a catch 22. I agree about people forgetting to refresh but since I am one of her neighbors that is ruled out. Her request just never made it despite her end saying she sent them to everyone. I'm sure she will be checking first thing when she wakes up and sending again but she already went to bed. As for me, the joys of random insomnia.

I can honestly say I will be so relieved when this event is over and hoping it is over with good results. This is the first event I had to spend a few gems to speed up the magic fruit tree at the end, but they were all gems I had so I didn't have to pay. As for my sister she did end up buying the 120 gems to help out being less advanced in the game but that was my treat to her. I am one who stopped buying gems because of trap so this bug is getting at me as I don't want to see gems go to waste yet again a new way. But gonna be hopeful and I know there is still time for things to be sorted out.

Good luck to you mreames in finishing the event if you are still working on it. Off to try and sleep again

Rhino Keeper
    Oh dear I dont have 50 active players on my friend list, how can I get 50 testimonials.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mamalovesson View Post
    Oh dear I dont have 50 active players on my friend list, how can I get 50 testimonials.
    Do you think you have 20 active? That's all you really need. Link for the Add Me thread is on page 1.

New Resident
    I am just getting some requests from my friends they sent 18 hours ago, I regularly refresh and close out so there must be a lag.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rx22 View Post
    I am just getting some requests from my friends they sent 18 hours ago, I regularly refresh and close out so there must be a lag.
    You can only get 20 answers per day, for the send out I do not know the cut off, but I would say 40 (guesstimation). That means, every request above the cut of won't be seen.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...