Page 52 of 126 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmalademuffin View Post
    Okay thanks both of you for answering so fast. I'll just wait it out then!
    I take it that means it's showing you have 11 days left or so.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-13-15 at 08:25 PM. Reason: hello!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post

Just play the game and these things you think are rare, really aren't that rare
    nothing personal but, i been level 50 for awhile now, have been just playing the game for over two years pretty much daily, often a handful of times a day.. i don't 'think' these things are rare, I know they really are extra extra extra rare in 'my' game (have never collect more than 75 in total and never once have i reach 25 nuggets in my storage, thats how really rare they are for some of us).. so just because some players get things like nuggets like they are not that rare, it does not mean it is this way for everyone that plays the same game.. heck it took me over 10mths to get that one rare large diamond from the mines, while some got it in 1/4 or less of that time. that was irritating, but quest was not timed so i just played the game...
    A little hard to have a just play the game attitude however when timed events require rare items that some of us are simply not getting even half as often as others while just playing the game during non timed event times..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jb7404 View Post
    Just read the posts, and listen to how you get the Gold Nuggets! I had 10 Gold Nuggets 36 hours ago. I collected 5 more since then. You have to use up most of your energy on Iron Rich Rocks, Rock Outcroppings, Deep Mines, Mines, and Troll Vault! Yes, you will get runs of a 100 or so, to where you get nothing, but then 2 in a row. Just keep trying! Try even mixing them up, instead of putting all 40 energy on the same rocks. Be patient! If it were easy, It Wouldn't Be Fun!
    Yeah I've found 4 since the event started, so it's possible. It just will probably eat up all your energy like you said. I'm making a lot of blocks of all kinds, ornate blocks too, in the workshop, silver platters, etc. with all my excess. Heck, I've even had to do the silver to mithril deal. I'm maxed on wisps so am having to make lumin essences with my excess too. I was maxed on wisp lanterns or whatever they're called and had a few expansion tickets so I expanded once to make room, etc. etc.

Rhino Keeper
    There are lots of people asking for advice...here is the best advice from many many higher players....stop while you are ahead...nothing about the that little pork rind is worth it, neither the beams, the nuggets nor the gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I have visited numerous Community buildings (hearts) and nothing is counting towards my second day goal. It remains at 0/50. I tried neighbours incase that would do it and when it didnt I tried community again.

Edit: I restarted the game and came back you a You did Fantastic screen.
    So if anyone else encounters this, restart.
    Last edited by arikasi; 09-13-15 at 08:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    I have visited numerous Community buildings (hearts) and nothing is counting towards my second day goal. It remains at 0/50. I tried neighbours incase that would do it and when it didnt I tried community again.

Edit: I restarted the game and came back you a You did Fantastic screen.
    So if anyone else encounters this, restart.
    Lol I was going to suggest...... But your edit made it into the quote... Lol

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know a link or post for tree growing times? Like, how many times/hours to raise a tree? I have searched, and I'm sure something is ther....I just cant seem to find it. I want to be prepapred with enough trees to chop when the time comes. Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    I don't know a link (probably in HUB somewhere) but I think the red crabapple tree has the shortest time of 3 minutes and I believe takes 5 times to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare325 View Post
    Does anyone know a link or post for tree growing times? Like, how many times/hours to raise a tree? I have searched, and I'm sure something is ther....I just cant seem to find it. I want to be prepapred with enough trees to chop when the time comes. Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I also got an EW from him tonight
    Edit: Or would have, but maxed. He tried, though, lol.
    And glimmerdust has dropped too
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    And glimmerdust has dropped too
    Now once you say something like a block or beam or superglue, I'll think hamlet can do anything sir piggie can do, including 5 gems. Lol