Page 50 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Why skip the wait time? Just wait it out. No need to finish early.
    I'm not planning on wasting the gems to skip especially since I won't be able to finish chapter 5, not enough nuggets or magic fruit. I just think it's weird that the gem cost to skip doubled between the two.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    more drops: water, orange, lemon, sap
    but mostly truffle and bacon
    I also got an EW from him tonight
    Edit: Or would have, but maxed. He tried, though, lol.
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 09-13-15 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Added edit
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Host(ess)
    I'm giving up on this. If the final reward is a pig that just drops truffles then I feel like it's a waste of all that living wood I'll need for ornate beams, not to mention using all my gold nuggets to upgrade the jousting arena.

Because I am so short I probably won't make it, But wanted to update for other players who are a few short on magic fruit, after 10 runs in the greenhouse I managed to get an additional 3 fruit so far, unlike yesterday when I posted I couldn't get any originally so that's an option if you need just a few more. It's a random drop but does happen
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

I also agree with others the reward seems disproportionate to all the work. The player in me hates not finishing a quest, but it makes me feel better knowing I am not missing out in some prize that is very unique or useful (although he is adorable!)
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Host(ess)
    Well I think this will be the first event that I will not see to the end and I guess I am at peace with that. I am at level 50 but like many other players, I am very short on gold (currently have 4 after using on jousting arena) and can't imagine finding 11 more in such a short amount of time.

What I can't understand is why have an event that excludes so many players?whether by not being at a high enough level, not having enough money or not having enough materials it seems like the number of remaining players will definitely be a minority. While many will argue the point is to get players to use gems, I think it mainly frustrates everyone.

Oh well back to looking for fertilizer

Did anyone else have problems with the lightning bolt offer tat came up with the challenge? It went from a 7 day thing with gold, steaks,and something else. I got lucky and got one. About a hour later there was a new one with about 2 days left on it. Definitely annoyed that this time it didn't honour the 7 day wait!!.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I'm not planning on wasting the gems to skip especially since I won't be able to finish chapter 5, not enough nuggets or magic fruit. I just think it's weird that the gem cost to skip doubled between the two.
    I skipped through all. The gem cost went 12-24-32-48-24, no logical progression at all.

Host(ess)
    Is it just me or everyone else on android because I still do not have this goal? I am on level 38+, and I have the latest version installed which is avaliable on android.. I probably won't be able to finish the quest now but I am just wondering why do I not have it?

Can anyone help?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poojal View Post
    Is it just me or everyone else on android because I still do not have this goal? I am on level 38+, and I have the latest version installed which is avaliable on android.. I probably won't be able to finish the quest now but I am just wondering why do I not have it?

Can anyone help?
    This event is only iOS.... I'm afraid this time you won't be able to participate.