Page 49 of 126 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    I think, we need Prime Cut Trove... !!!
    It's called black sheep. Lol just kidding but it does give a prime cut every 4 hour collection.

Fashion Designer
    Does little piggy stay little? Also still don't have free gift!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    It's called black sheep. Lol just kidding but it does give a prime cut every 4 hour collection.
    Well I thought of buying it too..I'm short of everything in chapter 5 but it takes ten taps to grow it seems..so I would lose atleast 2 days to grow it..and then what I get in the next few days won't be enough for the goal.. The pig makes me cry it's so cute and I can't have it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blueberriesgogo View Post
    Lucky you! It's consistently been 3 gems for me. I read someone else mentioned getting energy, but I for one would rather get gems. I need them since I can't pay the 500,000 coins!
    I've got only energy and no gems for the last two days... Why is it different for different players

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Well I thought of buying it too..I'm short of everything in chapter 5 but it takes ten taps to grow it seems..so I would lose atleast 2 days to grow it..and then what I get in the next few days won't be enough for the goal.. The pig makes me cry it's so cute and I can't have it
    How short will you be, about? I'm trying to remember which adventure has a CHANCE to drop prime cuts. I think it's bandits but I'm not positive. It could be ancient vault. Royal cows have the next best possibility to black sheep but it's not guaranteed. I wonder how many gems they cost in Feed the Baron, in the kitchen. I don't have a clue.

Rhino Keeper
    How short will you be, about? I'm trying to remember which adventure has a CHANCE to drop prime cuts. I think it's bandits but I'm not positive. It could be ancient vault. Royal cows have the next best possibility to black sheep but it's not guaranteed. I wonder how many gems they cost in Feed the Baron, in the kitchen. I don't have a clue.
    It's the bandit adventure I'm 35 short and faaaaar away from 70 ..the greedy baron ate everything grrrr lol ..I'll keep trying ..thanks for all the valuable ideas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    It's the bandit adventure I'm 35 short and faaaaar away from 70 ..the greedy baron ate everything grrrr lol ..I'll keep trying ..thanks for all the valuable ideas
    Depending on what else you need for step 5, I'd consider loading up on the coin cows and hope for their generosity.
    I THINK the pergola CAN drop multiple prime cuts but again no guarantee and it's a long collection time. I know it can drop multiple truffles. I sent a neighbor request to take a look around. if you can afford the coin cows I might store some of your farmhouses to make more room for cows.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I have read most posts and I did not see my question. Does anyone know for the clear trees step can you have six trees ready with only one chop left or do you have to chop them from the start for them to count as being cleared?
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I think I have read most posts and I did not see my question. Does anyone know for the clear trees step can you have six trees ready with only one chop left or do you have to chop them from the start for them to count as being cleared?
    Great question and I don't know the answer for sure. If you have the room, I might consider having 12 trees ready. Lol 6 full trees and 6 with one chop left. I kind of think clearing with one chop would work since various trees have different amounts of chops required to clear them.

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Great question and I don't know the answer for sure. If you have the room, I might consider having 12 trees ready. Lol 6 full trees and 6 with one chop left. I kind of think clearing with one chop would work since various trees have different amounts of chops required to clear them.
    That's what I'm counting on when I get to that step. I have lots of trees with just 1 or 2 chops remaining because of the wood needed for crafting the living wood. I hate not having trees around my Queendom...lol. And I'll probably buy a few just in case.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******