Page 48 of 126 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    You can also get it from several of the fairy objects. Goddess tree, Fairy Tea Party, etc but gifting is by far the fastest if you can get enough neighbors to help you finish the remaining ornate beams. I haven't noticed it dropping any more frequently as I chopped for wood to craft living wood and beams.
    Sad that my neighbours are not helping me with living woods Where can I find those good neighbours? I am urgently in need of living woods now!

Quote Originally Posted by wesley1218 View Post
    Sad that my neighbours are not helping me with living woods Where can I find those good neighbours? I am urgently in need of living woods now!
    I posted messages on the walls of my neighbors who gift to please switch to living wood and most have aside from one or two who probably have not read their wall. Sending out messages to your neighbors might help too. Good luck!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wesley1218 View Post
    I sent you an invite, you just accepted it and I sent you living wood right away. Hope it helps a little!

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I got an apple from the little piggie on his first drop Happily I was not maxed on them this morning, lol

thank you both! Added drops to post 2 SW
    more drops: water, orange, lemon, sap
    but mostly truffle and bacon
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

New Resident
    This is my first post so forgive me if I have made a mistake.

I am only level 19 so I am not allowed to craft ornate beams. Is there an alternative for lower level users? I have completed chapter two and hoping I might be able to complete chapter 3.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjw85 View Post

I am only level 19 so I am not allowed to craft ornate beams. Is there an alternative for lower level users? I have completed chapter two and hoping I might be able to complete chapter 3.
    I'm in the same situation. I'm sure there's an alternate task because we can't make ornate beams. I'm starting chapter 3 tomorrow so not too long before we find out.

Rhino Keeper
    My level 25 account had to pay 100,000 coins on Chapter 2 Act 3. I do have the ability to craft ornate beams, but I won't know until Monday evening if that step is modified for my level too.

Chapter 2 Act 1 - my neighbors buildings counted for that goal.

Farm Supplier

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rjw85 View Post

I'm in the same situation. I'm sure there's an alternate task because we can't make ornate beams. I'm starting chapter 3 tomorrow so not too long before we find out.
    lololol, and S8 did it again XDDD

GRATS FOLKS

Btw, the key point here is not LW but 15 nuggets and tons of energy for a Shackespearean pig which doesn't rare drop a single gem but common drops for pigs, some fruits or sugar... As always, there is not a previous honest list of drops to evaluate the worth of the efforts (remember shame 3rd community prize of horse race event).

Right close to delete my 50 lvl. Kingdom... 
    Last edited by jdygmgi; 09-13-15 at 10:12 AM.

I think, we need Prime Cut Trove... !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    I think, we need Prime Cut Trove... !!!
    I could use one too !