Page 47 of 126 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

45 magic fruit - no way I'll collect 35 in 11 days so I'm out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Yes, you cannot get to 6 without finishing 5 first
    But if I cannot finish 5 and the time for that part expires, does it not move on to part 6? Or does the event just end.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    wait... someone help me understand, Im bad when mixing math and logic, I dont know if this has been pointed out before

Facts:
    This event has a 12 days limit
    This event has 6 chapters
    After finishing a chapter theres a 2 days "colddown" unless you skip it

... do I even need to point out what I mean? am I making a mistake here?
    You are making a mistake. The cooldown period is the amount of time left in the chapter after you have completed it, not a full 48 hours. If you take an hour to finish a chapter (like you could do in Chapter 1), then you would have 47 hours to wait. If it takes you a day to do a chapter, than you have 24 hours to wait.

Fashion Designer
    Ok probably a question asked often but gotta do it.
    Besides the mill, Desert Sands Adventure & gifts from neighbors,
    is there a particular tree that drops "living wood" more often than others?

Right now I am crafting 7th ornate beam. But " living wood" drops are few and far between.
    Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    But if I cannot finish 5 and the time for that part expires, does it not move on to part 6? Or does the event just end.
    From my understanding the only timer is time between chapters but you can take as long as you need on each chapter (until event runs out of time)
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-13-15 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Typo
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Assuming this plays out like the multi-day/chapter timed events in other S8 games, the 5th day doesn't expire, it just runs into day 6 and shortens that day. Between the two chapters, you will have a total of 96 hours. If you use 48 hours to complete chapter 5, then you have 48 hours for chapter 6. If you use 60 hours for chapter 5, then you only have 36 hours for chapter 6.

Fashion Designer
    Living wood tree. 120 gems. 1-3 lw every 4 hours.
    As far as the "grow" trees I don't know. I know that dead trees did not give me any living wood even though I heard some people supposedly do??
    Living trees are the best. Out of like 5 red acers I got 1-2 living wood!!!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you jbfps116!
    Plum forgot about " Living Wood Tree"! Sounds like a good investment!
    All I get from dead trees is more wood and mushrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Living wood tree. 120 gems. 1-3 lw every 4 hours.
    As far as the "grow" trees I don't know. I know that dead trees did not give me any living wood even though I heard some people supposedly do??
    Living trees are the best. Out of like 5 red acers I got 1-2 living wood!!!
    Dead trees will not give living wood, I believe they already put that on the first page, yes you are right getting simple living trees is best change plus it gives you wood so you can craft your own living wood
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Ok probably a question asked often but gotta do it.
    Besides the mill, Desert Sands Adventure & gifts from neighbors,
    is there a particular tree that drops "living wood" more often than others?

Right now I am crafting 7th ornate beam. But " living wood" drops are few and far between.
    Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
    You can also get it from several of the fairy objects. Goddess tree, Fairy Tea Party, etc but gifting is by far the fastest if you can get enough neighbors to help you finish the remaining ornate beams. I haven't noticed it dropping any more frequently as I chopped for wood to craft living wood and beams.