Page 41 of 126 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

2. Clear 20 debris (plant in a log, ferns, patch of grass and old logs. Be mindful if you are still on the glimmer rock fortune not to clear an old log for this goal.)

I am still on the glimmer rock fortune but I have no idea why. Can anyone please enlighten me. I know that I have old logs hidden away.

I can probably check but dealing with migraine and brain fog.

Quote Originally Posted by flovisa View Post
    Hmm, weird. The last 2 days I have been able to watch 8 videos a day which means 8 gems a day. Is it different for different players? 😋
    Lucky you! It's consistently been 3 gems for me. I read someone else mentioned getting energy, but I for one would rather get gems. I need them since I can't pay the 500,000 coins!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blueberriesgogo View Post
    Lucky you! It's consistently been 3 gems for me. I read someone else mentioned getting energy, but I for one would rather get gems. I need them since I can't pay the 500,000 coins!
    I haven't had anywhere to click to watch a video. What should I be watching for and where would it be?

OK, just saw it flash. I tried 3 times to tap it but these fingers and eyes are way too slow. Any suggestions as to how to keep it on the screen for more than a milli second?
    Last edited by nessa005; 09-12-15 at 03:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    you can have more than two jewelers etc.
    only bakery, (deep) mine, sawing mill, feary workshop, greenhouse are limited at two

probably you are at max royal buildings, try selling a watchtower
    Thanks, that was it! I didn't realize there was a limit on Royal Buildings, nice to know!

Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I haven't had anywhere to click to watch a video. What should I be watching for and where would it be?

OK, just saw it flash. I tried 3 times to tap it but these fingers and eyes are way too slow. Any suggestions as to how to keep it on the screen for more than a milli second?
    Pika posted a response to this issue in the other day:

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    There is an issue where older devices may see the icon for the feature briefly in the beginning when loading the game. If you see the icon disappear after a few seconds, this means the feature is not available you to you at the moment. Thanks for your patience while we look into this issue.
    So it appears they're 'looking' into the issue but it's the weekend & S8 is in the Pacific Time Zone. May be awhile or even longer than Monday before any answer is provided if at all.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-12-15 at 05:30 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Ya I only ever got 1 energy per video so far from the gift. Hope I get gems soon!

Fashion Designer
    I get 3 videos a day and each videos gives me +1 energy! How do I get gems instead?!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Good morning!

I put some bright blue warning text in post 2 last night anout giving items and skipping the rest. THE GEM PRICE DOES NOT CHANGE IF YOU GIVE ITEMS AND SKIP THE REST. It's the SAME no matter what you give. so, it's either give all your items or give nothing and skip. All of the goals are like this. The pice to skip is static.

We don't know what Sir Hamlet drops yet.

I will add the gem skip price to the goals to make it easier to see, but they are on all the pictures.

Free video: it's not available to all yet. My baby account has it and it offered 1 energy for a video. S8 are looking into it for other devices still. The thread for this is back out in discussions called Free Gift. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ry-Discussions
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-12-15 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LillieNomi View Post
    So sorry, if I didn't explained what I meant right... I know that you're losing the gold items on that trade...

I meant when you gave your gold nuggets away for the goal, like you had for example 13 and the gem skip still says 150 it could be possible to go to the exchange and buy the missing two, like you would to do the gold trade, but then you actually don't do it... You use the 2 new nuggets on the goal, couldn't that be possible?
    Sorry, I still am not following how you are getting extra gold nuggets from this. Maybe someone else can explain what you are trying to say otherwise what you are saying does not seem like something you can do in the game. If you go to exchange, once you hit it you will lose the gold and eventually get gems, but even then not enough gems to make the skip for 150

Not sure what you mean by not actually do it and get the gold, if you don't do it you are just left with what you started with.

Once again golden nuggets is not an issue for me, I have enough, the fruit is getting me, just wanted to try and help clarify your technique for others

my understanding is that LillieNomie is saying if you give nuggets it will reduce the gem price. But as I explained above, it doesn't reduce the price and you cannot buy them individually like you can in the exchange if you want to. That should clear it up for everyone (hopefully ) SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-12-15 at 04:16 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    2. Clear 20 debris (plant in a log, ferns, patch of grass and old logs. Be mindful if you are still on the glimmer rock fortune not to clear an old log for this goal.)

I am still on the glimmer rock fortune but I have no idea why. Can anyone please enlighten me. I know that I have old logs hidden away.

I can probably check but dealing with migraine and brain fog.
    the Gimmer Rock fortune is where you chop old logs for glimmer bits. If you clear the log the fortune ends. That's why I put a warning. For the debris goal I'm choosing patches of grass as they are 1 chop.