Page 29 of 126 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yaris1981 View Post
    Hi, a question for you: does anyone find free gift with watch video?
    I can see it just on starting game, after clicking 'watch' button nothing happened..
    bug or what? don't know how to place screen from game
    I have the same problem. It shows up when loading but disappears when I close the news box that opens when first entering the game.

Edit: I see you get to click the button, at least. I don't get that far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    If it is like Dragon Story, then you simply lose time on the next chapter. No guarantee my answer is correct as I have the same concern (raising the coins for the junior account) for Day 2.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I have the same problem. It shows up when loading but disappears when I close the news box that opens when first entering the game.

Edit: I see you get to click the button, at least. I don't get that far.
    Mine is the same as yours

Executive Chef
    Is this required for the storyline? If not, I'm out. I need the resources and energy for other things, and I'm not spending gems under sneaky circumstances. I'm happy to spend them from time to time when it's an open purchase, but not like this.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't say I'm thrilled about the Chapter 5 golden nugget requirement. I am having difficulty getting enough of those to make gold piping for the arena.

Fashion Designer
    If anyone is coming close to the magic fruit requirement but needs a couple more, you might consider the Grow Faeriebulb Seeds craft in the greenhouse. I thought I'd give it a try in the hopes of getting living wood. I got a magic fruit and 2 energy instead. Not a guaranteed drop, but might be worth it for somebody out there

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I was very disappointed that being a lowly peasant (otherwise known as Android user), I would not be able to participate in this exciting event. Now I've seen the later requirements for gold nuggets I'm dancing round my tablet.
    Good luck IOS users.
    This gave me a good chuckle. Yes, android users, be careful what you ask for!

Rhino Keeper
    I for one will NOT be held to Ransom by any Company for an inanimate object that's basically worthless and you expect us to PAY S8 MONEY FOR GEMS?? Anyone who buys into this either has too much money or no sensibility about them!! I for one will never part with another penny for gems and had I finished the story I would leave but then I've noticed SOOOOOOO MANY NBRS have just GONE!! Even those who have paid into the game have come to their senses and left as I feel if this type of behaviour continues many will do the same. The fact NOBODY is answering everyone tells you the MORALS this Company has and exactly what they think of us as whole.........NOTHING more than pounds n dollars to them!! Keep your pig🐷🔫 no ransom will be paid by me!!!
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 09-11-15 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Spelling

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    I'm currently falling short on the requirements too. So are several of my long time playing friends. But my friend that is not yet as far down the road of the main story, happily declared that he found all the required items in storage. What? Why is this, when I'm usually always better prepared than he is?
    Well, he probably haven't gotten to the part of the story yet when these resources are depleted.

It is quite funny when you think about it. All this time we lvl50+ players have been complaining about assignments being too few, too short, no real challenge etc, while lvl 20-30 have been sweating. Finally CS has found a way to keep us all on our toes. They've successfully managed to design an assignment that distributes players into a system similar to giving handicaps in golf. Some sweat over the coins, others over the neighbour requests, the magic fruit, the ornate beams or the nuggets. Very few are allowed to feel that they are entitled to win the price.

I am not sure if I will succeed and be allowed to adopt Hamlet, but I will try my best... by collecting from both deep mines and chop as many of my 19 stored dark cave formations necessary to get those nuggets.

And if I fail, I will gracefully accept.
    And instead go back to mourning that darn never-appearing Clock Tower which I lost without ever having a shot on.

Ps. I enjoy the bidaily goals but I too miss the intimacy and fun of the conversations with the town characters. Hope they'll be back next time!
    I agree. I'll get what I can but I'm not going to stress over it. If I get a Hamlet I'll be lucky. I got Sir Piggys house. Anything that drops fertilizer right now is great - I still need 8 more trades to finish Sister Sister. That's a lot of poo!

Rhino Keeper
    It's weird that the special package that showed up today only has 10 golden nuggets on offer and not the 15 required. I don't like that, how to get the other 5 if one starts this event with none?

I hope the last chapter (6) needs less than a day to complete because if you stay on task (within the expected 2 day time frame for each chapter), then chapter 5 will require stealing time from that last 1/6 piece.

And this one (for the most part) seems like most of the other events, in that hoarders and rich/advanced folk will more easily come out on top. I was one of the players who sadly lost out on the love shack early on, not enough resources, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I don't think there is any advantage to skipping ahead on any of these chapters, except perhaps just before the " ask your neighbors" part. If you gem ahead to that goal a day or two early, it would give you more days to collect the 50 letters. It seems like some of us might need that extra time; I never get 20 back per day!
    I don't like the 2 days for each step, it drags it out too much. i know they just released these "Storybook" type adventures in Fantasy Forest Story/Aka Animal Story, and the first event was too difficult for many players to complete. Maybe that is why they are giving us more time to complete this one. 2 days each Act gives you time to prepare things if you don't have them ready... If needed.
    I think the difference in wait times after you finish is due to how long it took you to complete the tasks. The timer for the next act starts when you begin an act, not when you finish.
    MODERATOR: Could you please verify if any of the steps are different for lower level players, Or if there is a starting level needed for this event? There is a lot of concern from lower level players about the steps shown. Some have said they are not going to participate because they do not have the resources listed on the first 2 posts. I know that in Dragon Story, the steps have sometimes been different for lower level players. It would be a shame if that was also the case here, but players missed out because they didn't know the requirements differed. Thank you! Annie
    Some requirements may differ for lower level players. I've updated the first page with more info.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 09-11-15 at 03:29 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!