Page 28 of 126 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Rhino Keeper
    With chapter 2, I'll get to see which of my neighbours are still around~

As we progress the challenges get pretty harsh though. When was the last time I found a gold nugget? I can afford it but it's still going to hurt. And I don't get how we're supposed to get 50 requests in 2 days (especially if less than 19 of my neighbours pass the chapter 2 test). And then there's the mysterious chapter 6. I'm a little scared

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a value pack of 10 gold nuggets,25 prime cut and 10 magic fruit for $4.99

Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    With chapter 2, I'll get to see which of my neighbours are still around~

As we progress the challenges get pretty harsh though. When was the last time I found a gold nugget? I can afford it but it's still going to hurt. And I don't get how we're supposed to get 50 requests in 2 days (especially if less than 19 of my neighbours pass the chapter 2 test). And then there's the mysterious chapter 6. I'm a little scared
    You may want to be careful weeding out neighbors based on this event. Chapter 2 requires us to visit the community. Not our neighbors! Plus I have a feeling there will be quite a few sitting this one out due to the high demand for rare drops, and then there are the Android users who can't participate.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I just got a value pack of 10 gold nuggets,25 prime cut and 10 magic fruit for $4.99
    I was just going to say... now we know the method behind the madness. Lol I got the offer, too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I agree there is no need to skip ahead. Unless you plan to skip ahead for every chapter, it's just a waste of gems and or money.

Even though we are being forced to wait 2 days between chapters, offering to skip the wait with gems implies that there is a benefit to doing so. Therefore, if I choose to skip ahead and do chapter 2, I should then have a TWO day wait until chapter 3. Not 4 days, as it is set up now.
    The problem with the forced wait, even though it is helpful for some to complete tasks, is that the 11 day timer doesn't wait...it keeps ticking. So. When we get to the 50 neighbor requests, which will take 3 days.....that will leave one day to complete chapter 6. And that is assuming we get the maximum responses from neighbors (20 per day plus 1 from stormie) during those three days.

In every other quest I've played in this game, when I finish one task the next one pops up. I don't understand why that isn't the case in this event. And not only is there a forced wait, there also seem to be different wait times for different accounts. Some people get 33 hours, some 40, some 48.
    I don't think there is any advantage to skipping ahead on any of these chapters, except perhaps just before the " ask your neighbors" part. If you gem ahead to that goal a day or two early, it would give you more days to collect the 50 letters. It seems like some of us might need that extra time; I never get 20 back per day!
    I don't like the 2 days for each step, it drags it out too much. i know they just released these "Storybook" type adventures in Fantasy Forest Story/Aka Animal Story, and the first event was too difficult for many players to complete. Maybe that is why they are giving us more time to complete this one. 2 days each Act gives you time to prepare things if you don't have them ready... If needed.
    I think the difference in wait times after you finish is due to how long it took you to complete the tasks. The timer for the next act starts when you begin an act, not when you finish.
    MODERATOR: Could you please verify if any of the steps are different for lower level players, Or if there is a starting level needed for this event? There is a lot of concern from lower level players about the steps shown. Some have said they are not going to participate because they do not have the resources listed on the first 2 posts. I know that in Dragon Story, the steps have sometimes been different for lower level players. It would be a shame if that was also the case here, but players missed out because they didn't know the requirements differed. Thank you! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Question: what would happen if we can not finish one chapter within 2 days limit? Will we fail the whole event? Or we still can move on just lose time on following chapters?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    You get the toy after chapter 2 and the apple trough after chapter 3
    Thank you Annie. Then I think the junior account will pay for the damages and get the wool dropping toy for the future resource need. It just probably won't happen by the end of the Chapter 2's second day.
    Last edited by roguebee; 09-11-15 at 12:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    10 x Ornate beams???? That require living wood?? Are they SERIOUS??? Right NOW??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I was just going to say... now we know the method behind the madness. Lol I got the offer, too.
    Yes... they know what's best for the "games' economy"
    oh well.. for me that's a very big NO
    i refuse to spend one dime to TL/S8 games if that's almost the only way to complete a goal.

why not put tha hamlet in the market cor a gem price!?
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Question: what would happen if we can not finish one chapter within 2 days limit? Will we fail the whole event? Or we still can move on just lose time on following chapters?
    If it is like Dragon Story, then you simply lose time on the next chapter. No guarantee my answer is correct as I have the same concern (raising the coins for the junior account) for Day 2.