Page 19 of 126 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

In in the same boat. And i didnt thought about skipping through the jousting arena and not gonna pay 150 gem!!
    Im lv 50 and play for over 2 years daily and a few times. I waited with the jousting arena update until i had 5 more for an emergency but not 15!! Cause this is so unreasoneble. Especially since we needed it in one of the last updates so S8 would know that a lot of players would be short.
    So either you change from nuggets to eggs or reduce the number!
    Last edited by littelprincess0313; 09-10-15 at 10:18 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Question about the clearing debris goal: the picture shows an old log. Do you remember if that was the only thing that counted or if other things like tall grass or ferns counted as well? Thanks!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    Yeah I think Annie is moving so fast because she's gemming through the wait times. So if you gem ahead from one day to the next, you're going to have to wait longer and longer if you don't keep gemming. Hope I'm not misinformed or deluded, etc.
    Yep, skipping the in-between waiting
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Question about the clearing debris goal: the picture shows an old log. Do you remember if that was the only thing that counted or if other things like tall grass or ferns counted as well? Thanks!
    Goal 4:2 Clearing debris. I tried old logs, tree logs and plant in a log. They all counted. I tried this out especially, considering the players who use the glimmer rock fortune...You don't have to clear away old logs, lol
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Annie - Are your wait times between chapters getting longer like in DS or is it about 48 hours in between each one? The timing on these chapters seem unique to each player, so maybe it might help to skip ahead.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    Annie - Are your wait times between chapters getting longer like in DS or is it about 48 hours in between each one? The timing on these chapters seem unique to each player, so maybe it might help to skip ahead.
    I didn't check that so well, because I didn't know it would be such an issue. Chapter 1-2 was 10 hrs 43 min waiting. Chapter 2-3 was 34 hrs 16 min...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Sourp4tch didn't write that, Kooky Panda did and it was taken from what was said by us in the forum and hasn't changed since the timer changed. After seeing chapter 5 pics, I'm betting it really was meant to be 2 days per chapter or we would all be dead in the water needing 50 (whatever they were) when we are usually limited to 20 requests per day.
    Sorry, it was posted under sourp4tch's name, so I assumed that was who wrote it. Give me a break huh?

With a limit of 20/day, and two days to complete the chapter, will anyone get 50? Given that, all of us will be dead in the water unless we pay what by that time will most likely be a large number of gems. Maybe that is what is expected by that requirement? We know that historically, S8 is hesitant to losen caps like that. Any guesses as to what will happen when we reach that point?

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Sorry about the discrepancy! You all were supposed to have 11 days to complete the 6 challenges, not 6 days. Expanding that window to complete the challenges means more time allotted per challenge, but it also means a potentially longer wait time if you finish a challenge early.

Hope you all enjoy this event! Sir Hamlet is eager to meet you all and play with Sir Pigglesworth ^^ <3
    Thanks, sourp4tch. This makes more sense. Are you posting as you, or is Kooky posting under your name? This is so confusing.

Does anyone have an idea what Chapter 6 requires yet? My roadblock will likely be the Magic Fruit but I have time to collect it. Nuggets, ornate items and coins are no problem for me, but they will be for some people. Now that I am getting an idea what will be required, I think I can probably finish. It seems that these story books, which at the start look to be so interesting, are set up to stymie more people with extreme requirements than to encourage enjoyment in playing. Yes, I will likely finish, but so many won't be able to fulfill at least one requirement. I find that a bit sad for a game with "story" in the title.

Sorry, I don't have the time or energy to read every post, have we discovered what Sir Hamlet drops? Sir Piggy has been good to me over the years, but Sir Hammy seems to come at quite the price for most of us. I hope he drops a variety of items like Sir Piggy. Last wek Sir Piggy gave me 100 energy. He doesn't do that often, but he has dropped some good things.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 09-10-15 at 11:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 accounts and started them about 45 minutes apart. Just finished the 'baby' and my wait time until next chapter is about 45 minutes apart also, but the gem skip amount for the 1st one is 23 gems and the other is 12. It's less for the one that took longer to complete tasks and does not change as unlock time gets closer.

This might not matter to me in a few days when I won't have the nuggets to complete chapter 5 though.

Executive Chef
    Difficult event....

I have the magic fruit, the prime cuts and even the gold nuggets (guess I'm one of the lucky ones: after upgrading the jousting arena, I still have 42 nuggets - but also 90 golden eggs and 25 golden apples)

But, I only have 1 ornate beam... That's gonna cost me LOT of living wood...

Now I understand why I recieved living wood from my neighbours since yesterday. In fact, it's the reason why I suspecter an update... Didn't got the pop-up for the new event until just a few minutes ago... So I'm pretty much behind... Still have to collect the 40 flowers, so I'm curious on how long my waiting time will be till my next chapter.

Anyway, to all trying: good luck!

Fashion Designer
    As others I'm stunned...
    15 golden nuggets........?!

If it's something we can make or can let it drop ourselves (like magic fruit) that's tough as well, for some very very tough, but 15 pieces of a very very very rare drop.....!

I'm a long time player ((I think I'm going into my third fall as I counted correctly, NW!)), and am maxed on lots, but never ever on golden nuggets or apples (the eggs, yes, totally maxed). Never had over 60 nuggets.
    And recently we had to hand them in.
    And now 15....

I think that's way too many for such a very rare drop... I read even longtime players like me don't even have 15 now!!
    I am Zelda