Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,259 of 1259

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixkitten View Post
    Sir Hamlet has been dropping nothing but truffles all day today. Or, I should say, attempting to drop since I'm full on them. Has his loot table been changed? Anyone else has been experiencing this, or am I just that "lucky"?
    It just varies. He can drop bacon or truffles several times in a row, or water or oranges(...). Then comes more interesting drops again, just like with Sir Pig
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    It just varies. He can drop bacon or truffles several times in a row, or water or oranges(...). Then comes more interesting drops again, just like with Sir Pig
    I got 5 gems from him.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you switch to an Android device and switch back to an iOS device and seem to be missing items in your Kingdom, please try reinstalling your game. Let us know if that does not help, thanks!
    So that's the fix? No long-term fix where items you've earned are visible in both iOS and Android?

Rhino Keeper
    Sir Hammy dropped an adamant after a long row of truffle ,water and fruits

Executive Chef
    Getting lots of,goodies from little hammy
    And just got 30 energies !!!!!! Yeah
    Last edited by katbtodd; 10-15-15 at 11:08 AM.

New Resident
    Any other way of getting sr hamlet? I wasnt able to complete the quest ��

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vieyem View Post
    Any other way of getting sr hamlet? I wasnt able to complete the quest ��
    At the end of an optional timed event, like Sir Hamlet, if you don't finish the event in time then you have to use gems. Sorry you didn't finish....

Rhino Keeper
    Sir Hamlet can drop +30 energy just like Sir Pigglesworth. I just picked up one of those drops yesterday.

Is there any substantive reason that Sir Hamlet and the rest of the items cannot appear when you log in on an Android device now that the event is well and done? I realize S8 has no interest in supporting Android as much as iOS given all of the Monster Quest insanity but there should be no practical difference to an item in the game that is clickable like the hundreds of other items.

Banned
    I just get coins off Sir Pig and Sir Hamlet. Sometimes an orange or a truffle. That's it. I don't even get bacon. So if you don't have Sir Hammy I wouldn't bother buying one. I get the most items off the dog and cat from the Vineyard Estate competition. Lots of rat's tails mainly.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 11-30-15 at 04:31 PM.