Page 101 of 126 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1259

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Rhino Keeper
    I am level 25 - Chapter 5 was 10 gold nuggets and 5 magic fruit. The requirement for prime cuts was less, but I can't remember. It was 10 or 15.

The 50 neighbor testimonials was the same.

Fashion Designer
    It's not registering I visited 3 farmhouses

Not a lot of my neighbours are responding. I need more neighbours please

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    are you sure you're not visiting Cottages? farmhouses have a 10 minute regeneration time. Force close your game, that should help.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you're stuck for testimonials, send me an invite and write on my wall 'for testimonial'.

Android players aren't getting your requests...
    there are lots of posts in the previous few pages of other players with a similar offer to help.

I have no interest in those particular.....umm....interesting, drops. But some gold nuggets would sure be nice!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same problem. Even players that I invited from this other thread, and responded to my invite, and "tipped" me, and me them, are not getting my requests. I've received several this evening and sent back all.

If I can help you, send me a request. I'm play more time each day that I will readily admit to!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Have you tried force-closing and restarting the app? In my experience, it never gives me credit for the first quest in a chapter until I've done that. The good news is that it does know that you deserve credit.

Executive Chef
    Do players have to be playing a certain version or be a certain level to get the requests? I have a second account on an old iPad, and I'm not getting any of my own requests. It's an old version and I'm on a low level because the iPad is so old and slow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Even players that I invited from this other thread, and responded to my invite, and "tipped" me, and me them, are not getting my requests. I've received several this evening and sent back all.

If I can help you, send me a request. I'm play more time each day that I will readily admit to!
    There has to be something wrong. I sent a request for testimonial from you and did receive it, but your request to me never came through. I don't understand why it would work one way but not the other.

Farm Supplier
    Is there a limit on how many requests and responses we can get in one day? I'm stuck at 25, and have been all day (or maybe I started yesterday, I can't remember for sure).

Anyway, when I started inviting neighbors from this and the other thread I was at 25 and my last answered request was from a previous neighbor 8 hours ago.

Edit: I'm on IOS.